cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

The problem is religious zealots

That calls for a world wide ban on religion, so it seems to me!

36 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: The problem is religious zealots

religiion.jpg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Fascism: You have to bake a gay wedding cake, it`s the law!   If the law is changed, it`s okay to boycott the entire state that passes a law that says you don`t have to bake a gay wedding cake.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

it's called equal rights in public accomodation BA, we have been over this many times.

You DO understand that your  values are strikingly similar to those of ISIS right ?

That is NOT ok.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The problem is religious zealots
That calls for a world wide ban on religion, so it seems to me!)

As well as another far left mantra that causes terrorist attack's - you-tube video's.
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Yes equal rights......I have the right to not bake a gay wedding cake and you have the right to go some place else. No problems.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

That's great !!

Unless you own / operate a bakery

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Not true.....We had a storm go through our area a few years ago. Did a lot of damage to trees. had to cut over a dozen down. Called our local trees guys for someone to grind the stumps down. First guy said no can't do it. Called the next guy, came out gave me an estimate, he got the job. Now, should have I sued the first guy for not wanted to work for me? NO! I have the freedom to go find someone else. Same thing with a cake baker. Quit being so sue happy and go find someone who will do the job. Again, problem solved.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

That calls for a world wide ban on religion, so it seems to me!

Then you are no different than the zealots.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Don`s religion is big government, there`s no promise of an after-life in that cult, but you are promised cradle to grave goodies.  If Bernie Sanders is elected messiah, then we will all be forced to "tithe" 90%  ...see the liberals have it backwards, they think tithing means that you keep 10% of what you earn  Smiley Very Happy