cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: The problem is religious zealots

But did he turn you down because you are in a hot same sex relationship and used his religion to deny you your rights ??

Or, does he know you are a right wing idiot and prefers to stay clear of your kind ?

Hint : Right Wing Idiots have no protection / accomodation clause.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

But did he turn you down because you are in a hot same sex relationship and used his religion to deny you your rights ??

Or, does he know you are a right wing idiot and prefers to stay clear of your kind ?

Hint : Right Wing Idiots have no protection / accomodation clause.

Neither do left wing idiots.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

That's becasue they don't exist

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Thanks for making my point. You have no argument. What you believe in is false.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

truth.jpg

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Yes i am a religious zealot. I not only argue for freedom of religion but freedom from religion. I don't want to accept you brand of religioon any more than you want to accept the Muslim brand of religion. You expect religious tolerance but you don't offer religious tolerance. You want to chastize or do harm to those that differ with you on religious opinion but you don't want to accept similar treatment of yours.

You don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding but gays are expected to treat you respectfully. BA hates a company because they boycott  their state. The company does not want to support a state that has given  discrimiination the rule of law. It seems to me the repubs favor a boycott of Cuba because they do not offer freedom to all their people. Why is one bad and the other not?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Pictures do nothing for your argument. Any idiot can post a picture. You have proven this.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Yes i am a religious zealot. I not only argue for freedom of religion but freedom from religion. I don't want to accept you brand of religioon any more than you want to accept the Muslim brand of religion. You expect religious tolerance but you don't offer religious tolerance. You want to chastize or do harm to those that differ with you on religious opinion but you don't want to accept similar treatment of yours.

You don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding but gays are expected to treat you respectfully. BA hates a company because they boycott  their state. The company does not want to support a state that has given  discrimiination the rule of law. It seems to me the repubs favor a boycott of Cuba because they do not offer freedom to all their people. Why is one bad and the other not?

You don't have to accept my brand of religion any more than the citizens did the founding father's. To say you are forced to is the words of a dangerous intolerant zealot.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

AH but they worth a thousand words, or in your case : Just 2.

Poor thing, must I really spell it out for you ?

LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha Smiley Happy

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Again, you have no argument, just insults. Just a boy I guess.