cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: The problem is religious zealots

Keep guessing, it's worked so well for you so far.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

We almost get a daily dose of criticism because we don't think like you. Why not take your message to a religious forum where people will clap their hands and say bravo brother? You rather stick around here and insult those that don't share your vision of the world.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

I know I am right. Thanks for agreeing with me. This is to easy. I was hoping for a challenge today. I see you are a boy instead of a man. You still have time to grow up. Good luck.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

We almost get a daily dose of criticism because we don't think like you. Why not take your message to a religious forum where people will clap their hands and say bravo brother? You rather stick around here and insult those that don't share your vision of the world.

Are you the king who decides who gets to say what and where they are to say it?

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Apples to oranges demforshortlife

Your post stated there were numerous trees blown down due to a storm.  Your first choice was too busy I would imagine so that was his reason for not cutting up your trees.  Legit excuse. 

Now if the bakers would have just told the couple that they were too busy to bake their cake, then there was nothing legally the couple could do.  But they had to make a "statement" for their reasoning for not doing so.  Now they are in trouble. 

So you see, there is a big difference in what happened to you and what happened to the bakers.  Night and day difference dude.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I didn't agree with you at all. Therefore, you, and now the whole world knows you are wrong. Again. Still.

I suppose this happens often with you.

BTW, Some of your word choices are reminiscent of the famous Ollie.

Are you " gonna kick my butt "  LOL ha ha ha  Smiley Very Happy

( to be clear , in no way was that a compliment )

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

We just dont like CHRISTIS types.

They are deadly.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Sorry will not touch your butt. Not that kind of dude. Find someone else, please.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Ummm, that wasn't an invite.

Keep your fantasy to yourself

bruce MN
Advisor

Are you saying that the abstraction popularly known here as "the founding fathers" had a singular religion?  Historical evidence shows that the men who forged and signed the founding documents and who set up the Republic were of various sects and belief sets, notably among them dieists.  

What what the heck are you talking about?