cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

The problem with amateurs

The new communications director has let it slip that your resident thinks Russian intelligence is better than US intelligence agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7KCEh7Ja8c

9 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The problem with amateurs

(The new communications director has let it slip that your resident thinks Russian intelligence is better than US intelligence agencies.)

You must have posted the wrong clip, in this clip he does not say that Russian intelligence is better than US intelligence agencies.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Posted by an amateur?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You guys must be amateur listeners.

He says if the Russians did the hacking the intelligence agencies would not know it because they are so good.

Listen to what is said not what you want to hear or believe

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(He says if the Russians did the hacking the intelligence agencies would not know it because they are so good.)

Now that is a pretty accurate summation, why didn't you say that the first time instead of stating, "The new communications director has let it slip that your (P)resident thinks Russian intelligence is better than US intelligence agencies." 

Listen to what is said, not what you want to hear or believe.  You can speculate about what you think he meant, but you can't make up your own facts.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

That is what was said, since the US intelligence agencies could not catch them then the Russians are smarter.

Quit just believing.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Canuck's belief as to what was meant:  (That is what was said, since the US intelligence agencies could not catch them then the Russians are smarter.)

See my previous post, I can't help you anymore than that.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You are running in circles.

'if the Russians had done it the US agencies would not know it'

r3020
Senior Advisor

They might if the DNC granted them access to their servers.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

I have to admit, being the press secy would be one of the worst and hardest jobs in Washington.......

imagine, waking up, bright and early at 4;30 AM  (got to get up and make yourself pretty for the camera's)

you wake up in the morning, and the first thought that goes thru your mind...."I wonder what he's done now that

i'll have to clean up".......

then having to say yes, then, next day no, then the next day, maybe so.........

all of that would get to you after a while !!!!!