cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The "Ride of Sarah Palin Revere"

""Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there. That, hey, you're not going to succeed. You're not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have." 

OK, sure, if you say................??????

Read more here

31 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The "Ride of Sarah Palin Revere"

Between her and Michelle Bachmann, to think they speak for the Republican/Tea Party, I'd be embarrassed!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: In Search of Those Missing States

@KNAPPer wrote:

""Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there. That, hey, you're not going to succeed. You're not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have." 

OK, sure, if you say................??????

Read more here

Since we are having a chuckle at those in leadership  .....  I wonder if the "community organizer" ever found those missing Eight States, yet?

"Obama's Visited 57 States and One more to go"

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Nana Nana Nana

Looks like Professor Palin moves to the head of the class.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/sarah-palin-says-paul-revere-warned-the-british.h...

heh heh you liberals and your games of gotcha. heh heh

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Good Article.

@BA Deere wrote:

Looks like Professor Palin moves to the head of the class.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/sarah-palin-says-paul-revere-warned-the-british.h...

heh heh you liberals and your games of gotcha. heh heh

Great article that proves that the media purposely attempts to set up candidates to say something that they can make "hay" out of.  Heck, there are many liberal morons that still think that Sarah Palin said that she can "See Russia from My House".  When it was only a punch line uttered by comedienne Tina Fey in her attempt to ridicule Palin.   The true statement was that "You can see Russia from land in Alaska".... .  You can see Big Diomede Island, Russia easily from Little Diomede Island, Alaska, USA, which is only Two and a Half miles away.   In fact, you can see "tomorrow" from there as well, as the International Date Line crosses there as well.

The dumb liberals do not realize that poking Palin with their made up garbage only turns her into a "tar baby" for them, and makes Palin look only better as she gains more strength and considers a run for President of the United States.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Good Article.

Hey Craig, facts mean absolutely NOTHING to these LIBERALS!!  Their absolute vile hatered of Sarah and Bachmann override the few brain cells they have left.  Take this Knappster dude, he must `key word` alerts on on his computer for any meanless below grade remarks that they can tie to Palin...they must be proud in their lame attempts to destroy a fine woman and her family.  For Christ sake, liberals muster up a litttle class!!!   

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Having Class.

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Craig, facts mean absolutely NOTHING to these LIBERALS!!  Their absolute vile hatered of Sarah and Bachmann override the few brain cells they have left.  Take this Knappster dude, he must `key word` alerts on on his computer for any meanless below grade remarks that they can tie to Palin...they must be proud in their lame attempts to destroy a fine woman and her family.  For Christ sake, liberals muster up a little class!!!   

That reminds me of the time that George Clooney made that classless statement about Charlton Hesston's Alzheimers condition..... the same class-less commentary.

Movie veteran Charlton Heston has fired back at George Clooney after the hunk mocked his Alzheimer's condition on TV in America on Monday night. A ranting Clooney appeared on The Charlie Rose Show to attack both President George W. Bush's war policies and National Rifle Association president Heston's pro-gun stance. But an ill-judged joke about Heston's illness has left the Ben-Hur star firing back - using Clooney's dead aunt Rosemary Clooney. Clooney quipped, "Charlton Heston announced again today that he is suffering from Alzheimer's." And Heston hit back, "It just goes to show that sometimes class does skip a generation." Meanwhile, Clooney's comments have re-sparked a war of words between him and American broadcaster Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly attacked Clooney after his post-9/11 TV telethon, accusing him of not making sure funds went to right places - and now he's upset about "insensitive" comments made about Heston. On his show The O'Reilly Factor, the newsman lashed out, "If this had been George Clooney's first mistake I'd just mock him and forget about it, but he's clearly out of control. I believe most Americans will find these remarks meanspirited. Just imagine if someone mocked Christopher Reeve's paralysis. The Hollywood press and the elite media would go nuts, but very little has been said about Clooney's insensitivity."

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Nana Nana Nana

Yes Paul Revere was captured by the by the British but he did not want to be captured or was his main mission or  Mission at all to warn the British   So Sarah still had it wrong..  He was interrogated by the British and admitted what he was doing  Why she made that statement is beyond I guess you can see Russia from the east coast too  She is a public figure so when you make confusing statments like this you deserve all the crap you get.So Deere nana to you too   And really, Fox new does not play gotcha .

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Having Class.

Heh Mill   Having class means not getting so caught in your party that you call everbody stupid.  Liberal or conservative. Remember there is always someone smarter then you.  So keep an open mind and Please stop using that little cartoon It is really offensive

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nana Nana Nana

@wgjerde768071 wrote:

Yes Paul Revere was captured by the by the British but he did not want to be captured or was his main mission or  Mission at all to warn the British   So Sarah still had it wrong..  He was interrogated by the British and admitted what he was doing  Why she made that statement is beyond I guess you can see Russia from the east coast too  She is a public figure so when you make confusing stat[e]ments like this you deserve all the crap you get.So Deere nana to you too   And really, Fox new does not play gotcha .

I guess that would make you one of those liberal morons that think the Tina Fey line, "I can see Russia from My House!", was something that Gov. Sarah Palin had said.

I guess that you can't expect too much from a dedicated liberal.   Smiley Indifferent