cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The "Ride of Sarah Palin Revere"

The only person Paul Revere would have awoken would have been the president of Harvard. It was Israel Bissell who actually made the ride.

Pop culture as history, it was Longfellow's popular poem which created the myth of Paul Revere.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Having Class.

@wgjerde768071 wrote:

Heh Mill   Having class means not getting so caught in your party that you call ever[y]body stupid.  Liberal or conservative

I am only concerned about Right from Wrong.  Following most liberal ideals is wrong, therefore a rather stupid path to take.

. Remember there is always someone smarter then you. 

There are a few, but not that many.

So keep an open mind

An extremely open mind causes one's brains to fall out.

and Please stop using that little cartoon It is really offensive

And which "little cartoon" do you speak of???

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The one with the African american child yelling your racist. Liberals ideas on dumb in your opinion Having an open mind is great for solving problem unless of  course you do not want to solve them  You seem to be a smart man  but ego gets in the way

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Nana Nana Nana

liberal yes Moron no but those are the facts check it out  Does Sara has charisma  sure to a certain segment  All she had to do was make a clarifiy statement about what she meant But the fact remains Paul Reverve did not set out to warn the British no matter what way you want to spin it

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The "Ride of Sarah Palin Revere"

True  there were other riders Paul Revere warned Lexington and Concord. He is the most well known good post

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@wgjerde768071 wrote:

The one with the African american child yelling your racist.

That is what a lot of them do .... telling everyone that they are racist.  Speaking of which, does seeing the image of a black kid offend you??? 

Liberals ideas on [are] dumb in your opinion

Most are only misguided and are looking for the truth and enlightenment.

Having an open mind is great for solving problem unless of  course you do not want to solve them 

An open mind with no foundation of "right and wrong" end up creating more problems than they solve.  Just look at where the liberals have taken the world.  Having guide lines makes for less chaos and disorder. 

You seem to be a smart man  but ego gets in the way

Ego is thinking that you are more clever than you truly are..... If one is truly clever, then ego is a moot point.

Senior Contributor

Some Sensitive Folks

That's right. I have a super advanced, ultra sophisticated entire server system that alerts me to key words like "Palin" and "Bachman," etc. that have meaningless, below-grade remarks attached to them. I troll and troll, constantly looking for that one little mistake that I can grab and post here on this website for the world to see. I have tried over and over to destroy Palin....AND her family. Yes, I am a truly evil person...a LIBERAL, capable of any vile act as long as it will keep truth, honesty and the American way out of politics. That's me all right!

Actually, I think I may have contributed to one other post about Palin and commented on a few, but I just saw this on Facebook and thought it was interesting and a bit funny. There are people here on SF that really do constantly post meaningless below grade remarks, but I seem to see a lot of support for this person here and a high degree of participation. I think there are those that can dish it out, but can't take the tiniest bit back in return.

Palin created the "death panel" myth. She can dish it out. No doubt some of you still believe there will be panels who decide who lives and who dies, quite literally. She couldn't attack the bill for what it was, so she made up something to incite fear, and it worked. She should also be expected to take it if she dishes it out. One reaps what they sew.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nana Nana Nana

@wgjerde768071 wrote:

liberal yes Moron no but those are the facts check it out  Does Sara[h] has charisma  sure to a certain segment  All she had to do was make a clarif[i]y statement about what she meant But the fact remains Paul Rever[v]e did not set out to warn the British no matter what way you want to spin it

*sigh*  I suppose I should thank you for doing such a fine job making my point.

Leave the "hay making" to the professionals ..... speaking of which, I shall now depart to the hay fields and cut what little bit of hay I have left, today.   It is going to be hotter than the sweat band of a fireman's helmet in my neck of the woods, today.

( BTW, proof checking your text does a lot to improve your appearance of intelligence on forums such as this)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

wgjerde768071 wrote:

That is what a lot of them do .... telling everyone that they are racist.  Speaking of which, does seeing the image of a black kid offend you??? 

Really so you took a poll

No the way you used it

Are misguided? Please be way more specific

Having an open mind is great for solving problem unless of  course you do not want to solve them 

An open mind with no foundation of "right and wrong" end up creating more problems than they solve.  Just look at where the liberals have taken the world.  Having guide lines makes for less chaos and disorder. 

TEDDY R and FDR did ok and so did Eike who would  be considered a liberal today

Ego is thinking that you are more clever than you truly are..... If one is truly clever, then ego is a moot point.

Are you smart!  Sure.   As far as Emotional Itelligence you have a way to go

If you like history here is a good web site

wgjerde768071 wrote:

wgjerde768071 wrote:

Smart yes but  not the smartest.   Emotional Ittelligence  you have a ways to go 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What is really offensive " The Obama Schutzstaffel"

That