Senior Contributor

if you like history good site

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: What is really offensive " The Obama Schutzstaffel"

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Some Sensitive Folks

Hey Knapper, my critique of your "Palin/Bachmann posts"  comes from the fact that you have to dig deep into some pretty obscure blogs for your info.  I  primarily  get my news from ABC, not exactly rightwing and I`m yet to see you source from reputable places as that.  I`m not saying ABC never reported these stories of yours it`s just I`ve never seen `em and I`m sure you are using the most reputable source that you can find. Death pannels are not a myth, I also watch Public tv  shows and Nina Totenburg as well as others admitted `rationed care` is the only way to control costs and I agree.  Death pannels are harsh, but get to the point and fit nicely on a bumper sticker, however are techically correct.   

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

"Main mission"? Gjerde

So if a guy tells his wife he`s going to the store to buy a gallon of milk, however while in line with the milk he decides to rob the store.  After the cops catch him and he`s before a Judge he says "Well, my main mission was to buy a gallon of milk!".   Would the Judge then say " Oh well pardon me, you`re free to go! If you were there to buy milk, then all the witnesses are wrong and the owner is wrong about having a gun put in his face... because that wasn`t your main mission".   Look Gjerde, you liberals are scratching sawdust on your poop, but it still stinks.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Some Sensitive Folks

Sorry to disappoint you, BA, but I didn't dig any. Had you read my post, you would have known I simply linked to something I saw on Facebook. I am not sure you know how that works, but someone else did the digging. I just saw it, found it inteesting and posted it here. Not that I am sorry or anything, but it took no search or effort on my part.

There are no death panels. The death panels were a reference to the end of life counseling and planning that is proposed to be an allowable expense in the health care bill. Palin was never referring to rationed care as I recall in reference to death panels. She was referring to the end of life counseling and called it a death panel. She deserves criticism for that misinformation effort  (which appeared on Facebook) because SOME people still believe it even though it is a complete myth and ABC would tell you that by the way.

If I have a serious issue, I will never quote a blog. I will go to a reputable source, but fluff stories like this that have no merit beyond being basically silly political satire need no source.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Death panels

They exist already, run by the insurance companies. Rather than government bureaucrats, we now rely on number-crunching bureaucrats. It's called capitalism. Without a heart, Adam Smith called it the cruelest system of all.

Network news is mostly Infotainment. Their "experts" are usually authors of books owned by the corporation. Local papers are dead-tree media and also promoting other corporate interests.

We have met the enemy and it is Us -- Pogo

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Death panels

I can't argue with that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Quit rewriting history

Quit rewriting history Palin said the reason that the reason Revere rode was to warn the British. Not true!  Did he warn British from them interrogating him? Yes   go to the website I posted  You must raise chickens or turkeys to come up  with the sawdust on poop   Weather to hot for them today

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Really

Really  The American Thinker and Beck are your sources. Even O'Reily and others call him nuts.    Do you call the Boy Scouts bad too? I saw some youth on the video that that wanted to make something out of themselves. Is that a bad thing? So Obama is a role for some youth that have not always had the best role models. Is not believing that you can be anybody that you want to be the American Dream?   So you do not want those boys to accomplish what them pledged? Why not MILL? 

PS How is the haying going in the heat?  94 degrees and the corn is catching up today