cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The repub party

When trump was elected I said he would accomplish little because he was hated by the Republican establishment.  He accomplished a great deal considering he was opposed by everyone in the establishment.   It's not surprising that despite just having won a landslide electoral victory, very few republicans would call out the fraud. 

There is trillions of dollars involved, politicians of both parties bath themselves in it.  People like *, mcconnel,  pelosi, etal spend lives becoming very wealthy skimming their share.   They've developed an all powerful central government that at this point they can't even control.     

The peasants among the democrats are realizing this also.  For two presidential primary seasons now their preferred candidate was defrauded out of the win by the corruption supporting uniparty candidate.   I wouldn't mistake the fascism supporting leftist posting here for your average democrat.

There is a reason why dc has become a militarized zone.   They know they do not have the support of the people.  And their every effort is to keep the people at each other rather than at them.  That is the reason they are pushing more racism rather than healing, pushing censorship to drive the people into separate spheres.    They want the population divided.   

Anyhow.......

As I see it the only solution is for the state's to fight back and reclaim lost sovereignty .

A start maybe.

https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com/ 

r3020
Senior Advisor

What you missed Bruce is the establishment reps do not have the support of the voters. They have been rejected in favor of the outsider. Don't try to figure out who the writer is. Try to figure out what the writer wrote. It is 100% spot on. Bill Crystal and David Brooks do not speak for the repub voter.

bruce MN
Advisor

Missed nothing.  Understood the entire thing perfectly.

All I expressed is that I don’t share his enthusiasm for the possibilities of “just because” political movements having a ceiling that can be broken through.

Surely didn’t miss how you could be inspired by his empty rhetoric.

r3020
Senior Advisor

What you don't understand is the repub party has abandoned the vast majority of those who once gave them their support. That support went to Trump because he is not one of those who abandoned the party.

bruce MN
Advisor

Best shot you’ve got is to get something organized and win some races by plurality.

I’d expect there would be some.

Then the winners would have to figure out how to caucus once they got into the legislative bodies.

Would be interesting.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

despite just having won a landslide electoral victory,

That must have required some fancy math tricks to come up with that statement sam

r3020
Senior Advisor

Joe Biden* was not elected by the American voters, he was selected by the vote counters.

bruce MN
Advisor

OK. Some Judges and a deficit exploding tax bill.

What else did we miss?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Oh, we get it alright, ......

Tale dug up from Spring of ‘19.

Dennison ran it up the pole and screeded  “My people won’t do anything about it!!!”.

Legal experts from every corner said it was a nothing burger.  The “my people” must have concurred.

There is a lot of concern out there over the mortar that hold the loosely fused GQP/Republican/conservative movement together starting to crumble so somebody has to take on responsibility for keeping the Thumper caucus hooked up. So they dig this out.

Good work if you can get it.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Dennison grew the Republican party, there is no question about that, but it`s just the sponger party grew a little more.  If we banded ourselves and took female hormones and nominated, say "John Kucininch" (global approved), would he have won against Biden?  I don`t think so, perhaps some white "educated" idiot soccer moms in the suburbs and the George Will/Romney crowd would`ve voted for him, however more of the "Harley-Davidson" deer huntin` welders wouldn`t have bothered to cast a 2020 ballot...and THAT may have affected Joni Ernst and the Jim Hagedorns down ballot.

The global elite wanted Republicans to abandon Trump, but polls show he`s still one of the highest popular Republicans.   It just really appears that to will a national election where "urban centers" have sway on entire states` electoral votes, anything other than a Democrat can`t win.

The country had quietly went down the tubes prior to 2016, it`s just the Democrat Hillary was unpopular and assumed would win and that mistake allowed freedom to ring one last time for 4 years.