cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The rich give back

To the rich. Because without Almighty Big Government they would face a drastic cut in their lifestyle. The rich know who keeps their Farries new and the yachts anchored in their harbors. Anchored in the habors with the lowest tax rates.

snip-

Just when we thought there couldn’t be any more Democratic donors on Wall Street with money left to channel to the DNC, Michelle Obama is back in town for another “intimate” fund-raiser.

Evercore Partners’ Charles Myers is hosting a “round-table discussion” with the first lady at his Midtown home July 10 with tickets from $10,000 to $32,400.

Myers e-mailed prospective attendees including Wall Street colleagues, “This will be a small lunch limited to only 20 guests, and therefore an opportunity to have an open conversation with the first lady on a wide range of issues (as well as a personal photo opportunity).”

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/02/michelle-obama-returns-to-nyc-to-mine-wall-street-funds-for-dnc/?_ga=1...

12 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: The rich give back

Surely you aren't PO'd that someone other than repubs and teaprix have money to spend promoting their politics??? liberals aren't supposed to have money??
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Surely you aren't PO'd that someone other than repubs and teaprix have money to spend promoting their politics??? liberals aren't supposed to have money??

Ask Hillary, she's the broke one.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why don't you quit blocking your anus so your brain can get some air!! She isn't broke and never said she was. What she said in her book was that when they left the WH, they were deep in debt but NOW they aren't!
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Why don't you quit blocking your anus so your brain can get some air!! She isn't broke and never said she was. What she said in her book was that when they left the WH, they were deep in debt but NOW they aren't!

Poor little rich girl.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That's what I figured you would say. rommy and bushs and the rest of the boys make her look like a welfare whore!!
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
That's what I figured you would say. rommy and bushs and the rest of the boys make her look like a welfare whore!!

She is the party of the rich, by the rich, for the rich.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: most of them dont

they are at the gov slop trough wanna debate or cower----obalmo has made us more money than any leader in many years

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He's just pissed because, he's afraid the DNC, will tap into the RNC's money base, now that the Supereme Court, literally destroyed the Unions!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My god, you are a dope! Nobody is spending money on Democ...

My god, you are a dope! Nobody is spending money on Democrats, like the Kochroaches have/are funding the Republicans! Only the Republicans are the rich, of the rich, by the rich and for the rich, wake up, fool!