cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The satanic temple is racist.

First of all they did a good job on their coloring book and puzzles for kids....very creative and challenging.  But, my bone to pick with them is that it`s only geared to white kids.  I don`t see any Negroes, Chinaman kids, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans or no token sissy boys or Peppermint Patty and Marcies.  The satanic coloring book only focuses on Wonder bread white kids, that`s not fair...I call RACISM on the satanic temple!!   Get it right satanists...or God damned it...get out of our schools!  No room for you racists in our schools!!

Here is the satan coloring book...read it if you can stand their racism.  Smiley Mad

http://thesatanictemple.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Activity_Book.pdf   

9 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: The satanic temple is racist.

No farmers in the book ? Why do you call farmers sissy boys ??

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Baa bwa, got your blasphemous language going haven't you! Good Christian you!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"God damned satanists"? Somehow I don't feel that I'm too far on a limb with the Big Guy. Usually when I God damned something He agrees with me. 🙂

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are as much a Christian as my boots. Tartuffe definitely, there are very few real Christians on here.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So, if you don`t think I`m a good Christian, would I make a good satanist?   They`re racists, you know. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

So, if you don`t think I`m a good Christian, would I make a good satanist?   They`re racists, you know. 

I think if you was to go to hell satan would turn religious and flee just to get away from ya.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, I gotta tell you this joke and I get in trouble everytime I tell it.  Satan came into our church one Sunday morning and was zapping church members right and left...everyone ran out fleeing for their lives.  I was the only one that was left in the church pew and satan comes over and says "I COULD MAKE YOU DIE A SLOW DEATH IN AGONY, DO YOU KNOW THAT?"  and I say yep, I know that.

"AREN`T YOU AFFRAID OF ME???"  and I say no, not really.

Satan says "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"           I said  ` yeah, I`ve been married to your sister for 23 years.`  Smiley Very Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey 3020, I gotta tell you this joke and I get in trouble everytime I tell it.  Satan came into our church one Sunday morning and was zapping church members right and left...everyone ran out fleeing for their lives.  I was the only one that was left in the church pew and satan comes over and says "I COULD MAKE YOU DIE A SLOW DEATH IN AGONY, DO YOU KNOW THAT?"  and I say yep, I know that.

"AREN`T YOU AFFRAID OF ME???"  and I say no, not really.

Satan says "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"           I said  ` yeah, I`ve been married to your sister for 23 years.`  Smiley Very Happy

LMAO. BA, your poor wife. Here's your song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQYORsIfFE0

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

BA Deere Veteran Advisor
7:18 AM
So, if you don`t think I`m a good Christian, would I make a good satanist? They`re racists, you know.

I be surprised if you could make sense let alone a Christian. Your just another raving right wing godbotherer. One of hundreds of millions in the US. Good luck with that in the future.