cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The stats

And then we have Milligan, saying your more likely to get killed by a tornado toady, than get the virus.  Really Millie - REALLY?!?

You need to get a grip on reality, than the make believe world you live in.  I see the God Loving State of Iowa in the tornado crosshairs - God’s wrath for supporting the unholy Trump administration maybe.  

See  - it seems to me that God’s wrath that you love to point towards Democrats, works both ways - it’s just very few Democrats point the BS that you guys put out - back at you.  

Too bad your lies have gotten you on God’s naughty list.  

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Sorry, but you, your cronies on here, and the Trump administration share a good portion of why America didn’t, and somewhat still don’t, think this is any big deal.)

From the person out shopping at the home improvement store. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I took precautions, to safeguard myself, and those around me.  NO ONE ELSE was doing what I have been doing already for 2 weeks.  I wear the mask and gloves, I limit where I am going to necessary trips (for me), I take precautions with thy e mask and gloves, and use sanitizer when I get back to my vehicle.   I take off my clothes when I get home, wash them, and take a shower.  And, I jump in the hot tub to artificially raise my blood temperature, to help kill a possible virus I picked up.  And - I have been spreading the word about how dangerous this virus is.  Unlike you guys.  And, I haven’t gone to the Y for at least the last month, since I saw what was going on in China. 

That’s how I have been living life for the last 2 - 3 weeks, or since we had the first known case here in MN.  Doubt that you have dans anything near that - you just love to try and kick me down - because you know I am telling the truth - and you guys can’t handle the truth.

Jen