cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

The transition begins, trump appointee Murphy got shamed into it.

Enough republicans finally put pressure Murphy to sign the papers.  And after she signed them, trump tweeted that he "had permitted it" because otherwise, it would look like he wasn't in charge anymore, which he isn't.

27 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: The transition begins, trump appointee Murphy got shamed into it.

Are you one of the people who threatened her?

Senior Contributor

(...it would look like he (Trump) wasn't in charge anymore, which he isn't.)

Whom in your opinion and belief is in charge?

Senior Advisor

Trump most certainly is in charge.

Advisor

“Word is” that she was sent a subpoena to appear before a House Committee to answer questions as to what her plans were and found out that Katie Porter sits on it and asked “Where do I sign?”.

Advisor

Yes. Enough so that he was enabled to scuttle the Open Skies Agreement and order the disabling and salvaging of the air fleet that we have in place to meet it.

What else do you suppose he has up his sleeve leading up to those last few days when his time will be consumed with issuing an avalanche of pardons?

Advisor

Reads like a note passed in the hallway by a Jr High kid.

Senior Advisor

Re: I'm sure that Biden's staff will find the WH computers scrubbed and trashed.

I can only imagine that trump & his staff will take the scorched earth approach and scrub the WH computers and trash them all, at the very least infect them all with a Russian virus.

There's one thing for sure, those notes the translator took at trump's secret meeting with Putin will never see the light of day.

We can only hope that satellite technology is far enough advanced so as to mitigate the loss of Open Skys.

As for what else, he'll do anything and everything possible.

Senior Contributor

Re: I'm sure that Biden's staff will find the WH computers scrubbed and trashed.

Hopefully biden will get the exact same treatment if there is a transition that trump got.

I doubt it will happen though, the deep state owns biden.

Senior Advisor

Re: Treatment? Trump was invited to the WH four days after the election.

Treatment trump got?  Trump was invited to the WH four days following the election in 2016 and nobody at the time reported anything about not getting full cooperation from Obama's staff.  This idea that trump's people were somehow illtreated by the outgoing WH staff is revisionist history invented by that notorious liar, McEnany.

My advice to you and your kind, you better find a tall cliff or tall building to jump off Jan. 20th.  You're going to need it.