cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Maybe Dr. "Bogus" should have clued you in...

Here's something else that should interest you to. But probably not, unless your black.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/souths-shocking-hidden-history-thousands-blacks-forced-slave...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It is clear that you have no understanding of the history of the constitution and its amendments. The 2nd amendment was modeled after the English bill of rights from 1689. Where the englishe believed it was a natural right to own a firearm. I do not have to prove this to you I have facts on my side. It would do you well to learn a little history

.http://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/england.asp

That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The truth about the 2nd Amendment

What a simple mind!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Interesting, 1689? Where is the proof?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The truth about the 2nd Amendment

LOL!! Takes one to know one!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: So ignorant it's typical of dumbed down serfs

I notice in your brief explanation, the paranoia about centralised power has not subsided since the constitution.  You have not come very far comrade.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did you read the link?

Highlighted
Advisor

Taylor!  You da man!  But . . . lets take it back to 1215 when the Magna Carta was adopted in England.  It was the bed rock for Our Constitution and English Law, all of which were derived from the most important document associated with granting citizens rights during the era of King John.  Adios Amigo. John

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So,taking the Constitution literally,as most of you PATRIOTS do (when it suits you, I might add) is what you think should be the rule of the day??  Each state should have and control their own army, air force, opps, they didn't have air planes then so scratch air force, and navy.  Then when we need to go to war, each state sends their military out to fight the enemy.  WOW!  What I would give to be able to stand back and watch that cluster!!!!LOL

Highlighted
Advisor

Talking about dumbed down, did you study American Government in high school?  It was require for graduation when I was in high school.  Were you taught the original purpose of the Constitution and the changes that have been made?  From your posts it seems you don't know and some how it seems you don't believe the citizens of this nation really needs to have any control of our government other than to vote for the puppets the two faces of the PTB selected for you.

Let's see, which the wars, since WW2(at which time the States controlled the military) and the continuous wars have not been a clusterduck?   Our military sent to foreign lands at  the behest of foreign political gangs is one travesty which resulted