cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: So typical of dumbed down serfs

Where in my political cartoon does it say anything about taking on the gov't? My guns are for home defense, and pleasure.What are your guns for? As much as you hate guns why haven't you melted your yet?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical of dumbed down spoilt brat confusing hisself

That's way you take things out of context to spread your lies.  and I think you said that the Constitution didn't allow a standing navy.  Right?  THEN you posted parts of Art. 1, sec. 8 of the US Constitution.

From Article 1, section 8. The Congress shall have Power--

To declaim War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, to make Rules

concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

Notice the last sentence above from your post.  Guess in your haste to double talk your argument, you forgot to read your own post.  The line you quoted me as saying came after I said that you guys like to take literally what the Constitution says when it suits you and I supposed this is what you were trying to say.  Where do you thiink the National Guard comes from.  NO war was conducted and controlled by the individual states.  Sorry but you are the ignorant one here.  BTW, my handle is and was Snooky.  I got that when I lived in NC and trained bird dogs for a living.  Now I live in Florida.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical of dumbed down spoilt brat confusing hisself

Which branch did you serve in?

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

It won't change anyones mind, but it is informative.

johnaa
Advisor

Typical dumbed down spoilt brat confusing hisself with lies

Wrong, I wrote a standing  ARMY.  "--No Standing Army because they did not trust a centralized government",

Nor did I say -"war was conducted and controlled by the individual states".

You are LYING and only fooling yourself. 

Look you are so dishonest you attempt to twist and change what I wrote in a straw man style, it's obvious you will only continue to attempt to twist, divert and obfuscate, proving what I wrote yesterday-- "I learned long ago it is foolish and counter productive to try to force information on someone resistant to reality." 

You have only proven your ignorance of the US Constitution.

I know where the National Guard comes from, you will need to do some more reading if you really want to know.  I don't humor fools beyond what entertainment me.   Grow Up ! ! 

So, you have never posted on this site Before under a different handle?   Your act seems so familiar.  But I don't expect a honest answer from you, so don't bother answering. 

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical dumbed down spoilt brat confusing hisself with lies

Me thinks surebutt.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Please, post where I have said anything about hating guns? Won't happen, I have 6 guns, more than anyone needs. 2 are for woodchuck's, and other varmints, 3 shotguns, two pumps, and the single barrel, my Dad gave me for Christmas in 1958. I also have a hand gun, that I bought new when I turned 21. So, no, I'm not about to melt any of them down, I may need them to protect myself from the fools who think they are going to "take back the government". That's all you silly fools have talked about, since Obama was elected the first time! Now, after he's been elected, for the SECOND TIME, by a landslide, you want to impeach him? LMAO!! Let me know how that works out for ya'! What a joke, the Repbulicans are!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

I'd like to know why your woodchuck needs two guns???

verbatime
Senior Contributor

I actually spotted GreatestassholetoeverwalkthefaceofthearthTOne

driving around my neighbor hood and if you think he drives that pontiac you're as nuts as he is.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical dumbed down spoilt brat confusing hisself with lies

"Each state should have and control their own army, air force, opps, they didn't have air planes then so scratch air force, and navy. "

This is what I wrote which you copied into one of your posts.  If you would/could notice the COMMAS.  I typed "army, air force, opps, they didn't have air planes then so scratch air force, and navy."  If you follow the commas, you will see that "and navy is included in the list.

You also stated that up and including WW2 that the military was controlled by the states.  If it was controlled, then it only did things at the whim of the states.  Therefore, any war, training or maneuvers are controlled by the states.  That is, since I don't read minds and therefore, don't know what you MEANT when you said it, I take it to mean literally that the states controlled the military.  As to anything else, I certainly don't intend to try to teach you English grammar.

BTW, the National Guard originated in December, 1636 in Massachusetts.