Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

The truth on spending cuts.

2 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The truth on spending cuts.

Smiley Very Happy   That is very true.  There`s alot of stories saying `the deficit in FY13 will be $900 billion down from $1.3 Trillion in FY12`.   Republicans should get full credit for that $400 billion cut, I have hard time believing that will come to fruition though, it`s just a CBO projection.  If we have to eliminate White House tours and furlough meat inspectors and still run the best part of a $1 Trillion deficit, we are screwed. 

The bleeding heart Keynesian crowd lead by high priest Paul Krugman will say `danm the deficits don`t worry, run twice the deficits and create more McDonald hamburger flipping jobs...just tax the Koch brothers more!`.  I can`t wait `til September to see what the actual `13 defict lands at.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The truth on spending cuts.

@BA Deere wrote:

Smiley Very Happy   That is very true.  There`s alot of stories saying `the deficit in FY13 will be $900 billion down from $1.3 Trillion in FY12`.   Republicans should get full credit for that $400 billion cut, I have hard time believing that will come to fruition though, it`s just a CBO projection.  If we have to eliminate White House tours and furlough meat inspectors and still run the best part of a $1 Trillion deficit, we are screwed. 

The bleeding heart Keynesian crowd lead by high priest Paul Krugman will say `danm the deficits don`t worry, run twice the deficits and create more McDonald hamburger flipping jobs...just tax the Koch brothers more!`.  I can`t wait `til September to see what the actual `13 defict lands at.

The left thinks the way to fix the economy is to put Koch out of business and put their workers on disability.