cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

The wackadoddle strikes again.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-insists-capitol-rioters-were-not-trump-supporters-15...

The Anglo-Saxon Queen seems to have a very tenuous grip on reality.  She would give the Red Queen a run for her money.

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The wackadoddle strikes again.

If the rioters were really a threat John Sullivan would not roam free. We would also know the name of the officer who shot Ashley Babbitt, told the police to stand down, and who planted the pipe bombs. These are all FBI secrets that must never see the light of day.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, nothing but ...

Nothing but whatabouts, over & over.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, nothing but ...

There is a two tear justice system and John Sullivan is more proof. You're the one with the black vans.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The wackadoddle strikes again.

Actually if you read it I either would agree or could not dispute her points because I don't have the information. 

But there was a successful insurrection .  it installed premier *.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Whatabout Foxitis?

One of the greatest excuses I’ve heard yet, as to why one of the people arrested in the insurrection did it - Foxitis.......a condition related to Trumpitis, but not quite as fat and stupid.

Tell it to the Judge:  But, but your Honor, I was suffering from Foxitis and drank too much of the Trump Cool Aid!   Trump promised he would pay my way out!!!!   Oh, help me Rudy, help me!!!!!!

Jen