cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The war against Ms. Hillary

Has been ongoing for 25 years or longer. For some odd reason she is the worst of the worst as declared by the onslaught of right. Why dp they hate her so much. It's not new. They have hated her for decades. Do you suppose it was because she served on the legal team against tricky Dick?

Her husband has been mostly forgiven for his escapades as his popularity rating as are pretty good. But no so with hillary. She ahs committed an unpardonable sin against the right or she is a bigger threat than Bubba is.

Explain the hate for Elizabeth Warren. She is a US senator that is trying to reducehe criminal actiovioty by the crooked bankers. Yet for some reason she has become a target of the right. Poeple questioning her DNA. really? How about trump would he take a dna test? It would probably prove the Bill Maher is right. Maybe his mother did havean experience with a orangatang!

26 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: The war against Ms. Hillary

Don, my generation (millennial) doesn't like Clinton for a couple reasons. 1) We grew up watching Bill make a fool out of himself and lie to the entire world about his affair. I, like most people, can for forgive somebody for messing up, but to go on lying about it gets old and ruins any trust he had left. Then to top it off, Hillary blamed the women involved. 2) We are also known as the September 11th generation. This country sent hundreds of thousands of young people to fight against terrorism just to end up up letting some of the same people we fought into this country with benefits. Hillary may not be president at this time, but she supports this new world order crap, and she had no problem lying to the world about Benghazi. I know older folks that can't figure out why young people liked Bernie so much. Some believe young people just wanted "free stuff", but I promise you that was not the only reason. Hillary will have a tough time getting the votes of millennials and blue collar men.

Senior Advisor

Hillary is a rapist enabler and tried to destroy the victims. Warren is a liar who claimed to be an Indian because she is unable to build anything on her own. They are both in the pockets of the big banks.

Senior Contributor

Most of the negatives of Hillary clinton were created over 25 years of republican slander. Of All of the accusations made none have stuck and no convictions made.

BTW its interesting that you think your wife should be blamed if you seek a little love and kindness away from home.

Veteran Advisor

You apparently didn't read my post. Hillary claims to be a feminist, but blamed the women involved with Bills sex scandal. Last I knew it took two to tango. 

Senior Contributor

The question should be:  Why does "Ms." Clinton hate America and hard working Americans so much?

Senior Contributor

i've seen no evidence that she does!

Senior Contributor

So you're saying the women are blameless? Ask your wife if she thinks your extra lover is to blame for your actions.

Senior Contributor

I believe you.

Advisor

With considerably better than a couple of hundred Americans currently working, by what standard or measure do you determine or delineate which of them are "hard working" and which not?

is there some code that only "real 'Murcins"" are privy to that would be helpful to be in on?