cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The war against Ms. Hillary

Black sand; you confuse me 

Maybe you are just seeking excuses for who you are going to support even though that guy is a racist, bigotted hate monger.

You are going to blame Hilary for what her husband did, that could be used to blame anyone for what their parents did or their neighbours for that matter.

Then you bring up the old tale about how so many brave people were sent to invade a country on the other side of the world while almost all of the terrorists that carried out the attacks came from a different country.

Just admit that you are not really interested in looking at a good leader but instead are going to support at fear mongering person who is not a leader.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hillary is to blame. She knew the grease ball was abusing women but instead of turning him in she chose to blame the victims and used her influence with government to shut them down.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What makes you think you are a God able to read people's minds?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Canuck for one, you can't vote for OUR next president! Two, I'm no racist, and I don't believe Trump is either. I am the great grandson of a Sicilian immigrant. My great grandfather came to this country when he was 13 by himself LEGALLY. There's NO reason why people can't come here LEGALLY today!  BTW Sicilian/Italian people were highly discriminated against at one time in the U.S and I to have felt discrimination at one point in my life. I have nothing against immigrants if they want to come to our country legally, work hard, speak our language and embrace our culture. As far as I'm concerned, Hillary should have left Bill and blamed both Bill and the women in his life. She didn't; she needed that cash rolling in to fund her ultimate goal.  

Now on to the "old tail" as you put it, and btw last I knew Canada had plenty of young men involved in this "old tail." Osama Bin Laden who was living in Afghanistan and leader of al Queda declared war on the U.S long before September 11th. Bill Clinton had the opportunity to have him killed, but chose not to. After 3,000+ innocent people died in one day, the U.S and many other countries sent plenty of young men and women into a war to kill the rats at the source. We left the source, now the rats either come to other countries to kill innocent people or use social media to influence others to do their dirty work for them. I don't know how many innocent people will have to die before the liberals of this world finally wake up and realize that the whole world is in a war unlike it's ever seen.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I think that most human beings to not respect the folks that earned their partners attention. I suppose you would admire the person that won the attention of your partner. 

You hate hillary CLINTON BECAUSE YOU HATE ALL PEOPLE THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR POLITICAL OPINION!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You hate rape victims because they pointed out their rapist.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Blacksand; you are picking and choosing what you want to believe.

Yes Canada got dragged into the US's war of vengance because of NAFTA but it does not make it right.

Check out the history of the lead up to the invasion of Afghanistan.

There was no need to go to war to catch one man.

Look into what was going on in Afghanistan at that time and then tell me how diplomacy could not have had Bin Ladin or anyone else you wanted sent to the USA in handcuffs.

The reason for the illegal invasion was the desire of so many USA citizens for revenge.

You all were warned that if you broke Afghanistan it would be on your shoulders to fix it and it would take generations to do that but vengenance won out and now it continues.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So your great grandpappy came here legally and you are certain of this ??

Anyway, for you to say trump isn't a racist is biased at best and a flat out lie at truth.

For Krist's sakes man.  the neo nazis have vowed to protect his supporters at the convention.

David Duke endorsed him

The kkk endorsed him.

Every right wing out and proud racist nut ball group in the country as well.

and IF THAT isnt enough proof BA  and GIlligan have been practicing their goosesteps for months !

trumpNAZ.jpg

Do you think it's just  because they like  his hair ???

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Canuck I fought in Afghanistan, and trust me it was broke long before we showed up. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg