cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The war against Ms. Hillary

EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, SIR! i DO TAKE RAPE SERIOUSLY BUT FIRST THE BURDEN OF PROOF REQUIRES EVIDENSE.. bUT IF YOU HVE BEEN COHABITING ON A REGULAR BNASIS IT BECOMES DIFFICULT TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A STEADY WILLING CUSTOMER.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Very good. Blame the victim. Just like Hillary.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Blacksand; invading Afghanistan did not fix it if it was broken.

What invading did do was make it worse for those living there and made a bunch of USA citizens on the other side of the world feel better after revenge was settled on those people who were never involved in the terrorist plot.

We have to carefull not to just impose what 'we' think is the right way to live or govern.

Each society and country has to decide what is roght for them.

What we can do is help to make sure everyone on this planet has enough to eat and point out who and when atrocities are carried out.

OOPS guess that is more difficult when 'we' are carrying out some of those atrocities.

So maybe we can not do much about atrocities until 'we' stop doing them too.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Canuck, the Japanese attacked Pear Harbor in 1941. The U.S entered WWII in response with the full support of the nation, and when those men returned home from the war they were heroes. A terrorist group declares war on the U.S and murders 3,000+ innocent men, women, and children and we were supposed to do what? Tell the terrorists to stop and play nice? Don't do that again? Get real. The sad thing is when my generation came home we were villainized by people like you who accuse people like me of committing atrocities. I didn't have anything against the Afghan people and I never shot at anyone unless they were shooting at me first. We tried to do some good for the people there, but most of that never made the news.

Look around you, in one year's time we have seen attacks in Paris, Brussels, San Bernadino, Orlando, Istanbul, and now Dhaka. How many innocent people will have to die before liberal people like you believe the WORLD has a common enemy in radical Islam?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The point Blacksand is the war in Afghanistan was not necessary and in the whole picture did not help and only encouraged more radical men from many countries to go after more unarmed citizens for revenge for the invasions of other countries.

the attacks in the US were conducted by Saudi Arabians for the most part and the invsions were of other countries and resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of other unarmed citizens.

Revenge was the only reason behind them.

Look at the history of the time and what was happening in Afghanistan and rational thinking leaders could have had Bin Laden handed over without all the bloodshed.

It is also a fact that atrocities were crried out by US and other invading forces in those countries. You may not have carried out any atrocities but all of the invaders are tarred by what others from your armed forces did.

Just think IF the invasions had not happened the atrocities would not have happened, the hundreds of thousands of innocents would not have died and then where would our world be today.

Instead of the so called radical muslims looking for revenge maybe we would have some peace.

The problem is only being accentuated by tit for tat revenge.

What might the world look like if the good you tried to do had been done without invading, without carrying guns supported by planes with bombs.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We tried that after the 93 trade center bombing.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I wonder if the US Defense Department's decision of welcoming transgender people into the military will cause the Ji'hadists to recruit more Islamists to terrorize and kill more folks?

Is the Obama regime responsible for inciting terrorism ?