cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: So?

You said they need ice to survive.  I just proved you wrong.

Veteran Advisor

Re: The warming Arctic "con job"

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Grow up, not out.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Ahead of your time

Here is your problem in spades Knapper  http://www.takepart.com/article/2014/11/04/meet-californias-biggest-water-hogs

Most of them are liberals too.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Ahead of your time

Knapper, at least you guys should come up with some that actually frightens me, if you want to scare me...I don`t really see having to "one day" mowing the lawn on Christmas Day in Iowa as a bad thing Smiley Very Happy  I hate the cold.  If you want to scare me, concoct some story about how the ice age will return.  

With this supposed global warming i haven`t seen any sustainable 100º days in this part of Iowa since the 1970`s...and I love 100º days.  Whatever the climate change going on isn`t effecting our ability to feed the world, the bins are full as a tick and the price is cheap. In this area corn yields 220-260 bean yields in the 70`s and cheap cheap cheap  what more do you people want.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: The warming Arctic

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Thought this would be interesting to everyone here.

Be sure to watch the one minute clip of ice in the Arctic for the past few years.

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/arctic-temperature-highest-on-record-19820?utm_content=bufferb496...

The region continues to be one of the fastest warming on the planet. From October 2014 to September 2015, it had the warmest average temperature on record going back to 1900, as the planet heads toward its warmest year on record. That accelerated warming has repercussions in the form of downward-spiraling sea ice coverage, melting of the massive Greenland Ice Sheet, and reduced summer snow cover.

Fantastic! Ice free Northwest Passage to the rest of the civilized world, Canadian sea ports, and longer growing seasons! 

Did you know that the North American tectonic plate is moving to the southwest and will put us in the sub tropics in less than 300,000 years? Did you know that all species will learn to adapt to the changes?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That is the response of a f****n' loser!!

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

LOL - You realize you are making my argument FOR me right ??

I don't know if you were home skewled or what, but those C's you got were genenerous.

Science, will win over propaganda every single time.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The warming Arctic

Citation needed.