cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The weather

Every morning I wake up to an ever increasing very dramatic presentation of the previous day's weather with implications that none of this has ever happened before.  Where would the globul warming cooling change farce be without full support of the media?

10 Replies
Advisor

Re: The weather

So you are demanding objective, accurate reporting?  

Senior Contributor

From the mainstream media?  That would be fruitless, they've sold their soles to the progressive movement.

Advisor

So, you've got some off the mainstream, underground daily reporting and forecasting source we should be utilizing? 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Use whatever source you want Bruce.  I'm not trying to educate you, just pointing out your ignorance.

Advisor

The guy I just watched give the temp and precip from yesterday and forecasting the weather for today and the next few more was blowing smoke up my butt?  What the heck are you talking about?  Where are you seeing these politicized, idealogicy driven weather reports?

if a scientific finding that we've just gone through the warmest world wide ave. October on record  is mentioned somewhere is that part of some widespread conspiratorial media activity? 

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

So, you've got some off the mainstream, underground daily reporting and forecasting source we should be utilizing? 

You see Bruce the same people that tell us man is going to destroy the planet by cow fart are the same peole who promised us if we like our policy you can keep your poliocy. Period. and also try to convince us Bruce Jenner is a girl and should be allowed to shower with the rest of the girls.

Senior Contributor

Uh, GMA.....Good Morning America on ABC....the weather coverage doesn't seem a little dramatic to you?

Your "scientific finding" seems to be highly disputed.  And no, I'm not going to search the internet for you, find it yourself although I know you won't.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

You see Bruce the same people that tell us man is going to destroy the planet by cow fart are the same peole who promised us if we like our policy you can keep your poliocy. Period. and also try to convince us Bruce Jenner is a girl and should be allowed to shower with the rest of the girls.

Not sure the international science community had anything to do with your health insurance and if they did they would probably tell you to ditch the insurance companies that are making off like bandits managing your health care spending.

And if you were honest you would acknowledge that it is not 'cow farts' thaat is impacting global temperature but rather the combustion of carbon based fuels releasing carbon that has been stored over millions of years and for millions of years.

Senior Contributor

The trouble Canuck is that Chortleson, 30 and the rest have no interest in honesty.

They follow a fervent ideology, even to their very own DEMISE - just like isis.