cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The why of the fake news

Nox hates Catholics and want's them purged from his tent yet in years past it was the Catholic union workers that gave the dems their power.

Hate kills the brain - Tony Katz.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Another propaganda lie no different than the Kavanaugh propaganda.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I do for a fact hate the Bannon, Church Militant, Father Coughlin types.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I do hate that sniveling little weenie waver too.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And so no propaganda is a lie too far. All Catholics are guilty. They must be destroyed at any cost. Take their guns. Pack the courts. Talk about the KKK legacy. It is alive and well but have shed their hoods. Hate. Nothing but hate. Hate kills the brain. - Tony Katz.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

If you don't confess your sins and repent from your lying you're going to go to Purgatory for 1000 years with 500 horny priests.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You think that bothers me? I'm 60 years old. I've been called a cat licker and much worse my whole life. Hate kills the brain - Tony Katz. I've not only learned not to hate but to prayer for and pity the haters. You're not destroying my life or the life of any Catholic, you're only destroying yourself.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Americans are more moral than the aging soul less liberals give us credit for. Do the now middle aged daughters ever hug the aging parents that drove them to the abortion clinics years ago, and changed their lives and trajectory forever? I bet they recoil and shudder still.

I believe in the inherent goodness of people, and also in the inherent wickedness. There is good and bad in everyone. The last couple of thousand of years have been an upward journey, for the most part, as Christian virtues have been the roadmap. The last 50 years in America, not so much.

It's an odd turn of events when we now have the left in America allying with Atheistic China, and the right viewing the Christian Putin/Russia favorably. 

Somehow, I do not believe that the increasing Hispanic population in America will go with the Atheists in the long run. I believe that the future bodes well.

bruce MN
Advisor

That could actually be a rather distinct possibility.

The Dems holding “trump cards” are the ones with long term loyalties to the Democrat institution and developed instincts to turn this to advantage. Best example being Speaker Pelosi frustrating everybody.  The GOP honchos for not waging an impeachment battle that everyone knows can’t be won and the Dem newbies and hair on fire crowd not caring about anything other than to do it RIGHT NOW!, while she’s playing the “long game” and letting the scat pile up.

Trump, Barr, the RW press etc. don’t really have any other choice than to continue to summarily proclaim vindication on all counts.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It won`t be very crowed to be seated at the Right hand of the Father.