cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

The wicked witch just wont su

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/03/14/hillary-just-keeps-talking-n2460449

Does anyone wonder why BJ Clinton chose someone else, too?

24 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The wicked witch just wont su

I don't understand why anyone would hand her a microphone.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I know, just hope they never take it away.   She`s the gift that keeps giving.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Our best weapon...

Do not discourage her...She is the republicans best asset.......(I personally think she is planning another run in 2020).....Hope so !!!!

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

And they pay her?

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

does anyone doubt

that what she is saying is what nearly every democrat thinks?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: does anyone doubt

The really don`t even try to hide it anymore...Hate is the only platform the democratic party has......Hate for fellow Americans and hate for America herself....

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

What do Democrats "think"?

Hard to see where a lot of activity goes on betwixt the ears, if you know what I mean as their "thinking" seems to be adapting to a shifting set of talking points passed on down, and to which they twist and squirm to conform their "thinking" to.

Case in point was my attempt to actually get a discussion going on why on earth any of them would support the Californian lawbreakers. You saw the result there. Same with Adam and Steve marriages, baby murdering, robbing Peter to pay Paul, etc.

Lots of class envy is evident, fear of losing entitlements, trumped up Racism accusations at ever corner, etc.

All things designed to tear America apart, not things designed to bring America together and great again.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Democrats hate America and Americans?? Why then did the last two democratic presidents do so many things to help the country and the people and why are the repubs hell bent on taking things away from the people who need them. Trump is and has already borrowed billions to pay for the projected loss of revenue from the tax cuts and congress is set to cut benefits from poor and seniors. Just wait. Repubs never do anything until the crap hits their fan.
bruce MN
Advisor

Good point. The most unreported story of the day, behind all of the diversions, is how rapidly the horrible tax bill has already affected so much. 

A few pundits pointed i Ted to the fact that the bill would be a rationale for cuts.