cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The lack of anti-gun nuts and those who excuse murder of children by drones

What are you going to do when you take away "assault"weapons and a nut kills 20 people with a 12ga pheasant shotgun, hmmmmmm????  Take them away too?? That`s fine if that is your end goal, but let`s just be up front about this.   Lanza, the school shooter could have just as easily stole a shotgun from his mom and did the same exact damage, you should know this GTO. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

BA-3020

For the 0, JEESUS CHRIST, like I said before, people that think they need guns that can kill 26 people in 30 mins. are, DERANGED! They shouldn't be allowed to have them.

BA, Apparently you don't know much about guns? Show me a shot gun that can kill 20 people in 20 minutes!? Here you go again! For cryin' out loud, don't you people have any knowledge/ intelligence about the subject your talking about! A pheasant gun, my god.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: The wisdom of the gun nuts

I agree, completely, Demo! AND OUTLAW ASSAULT WEAPONS! They serve no practical purpose in the hands of anyone but lawenforcement and the military.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Why do we need to outlaw any gun? Law abiding people will not kill anyone. Why can't they have any kind of gun they want? Why do you want to take away their freedom?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, I do think 20 people ...

...could be killed in 20 minutes with a pheasant gun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcUf6iTv_aQ Anymore questions?   I maybe should shut up or you guys will want to ban them too.  But banning "assault" weapons will not take them out of the hands of criminals...heroin is illegal, yet people buy heroin and get addicted ...why wouldn`t a criminal just tell his drug dealer "oh yeah, here`s an extra $2000, throw in a couple AK-47`s in my next shipment would ya?"  See, GTO it`s just that easy.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I got one for you

If one child throw a rock at another on the playground, would it become safer if everyone would carry a rock?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That sounds like M.A.D, Knapper

Mutually assured destruction  http://www.nuclearfiles.org/menu/key-issues/nuclear-weapons/history/cold-war/strategy/strategy-mutua...   I mean the first kid stupid enough to throw the first rock would be begging to get pummeled by rocks.   Didn`t liberals/progressives at one time think that it was simply marvelous that other countries like the Soviets got the nuclear bomb so that the US wasn`t the only ones in the world with that capabilty?

johnaa
Advisor

anti-gun nuts have not provided evidence gun prohibitions make people safer.

Obviously you are avoiding answering the question.  Is there evidence gun prohibitions make people safer.

Please show that gun prohibition reduced violence.  

I have been reading your posts and you are parroting the idea that prohibiting scary looking guns will result in fewer school shootings and general violence.  

Please show that gun prohibition reduced violence. 

rawhide
Advisor

Re: BA-3020

it doesn't take  but about three seconds to reload a single shot shotgun

rawhide
Advisor

best statement on here