cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Yes, I do think 20 people ...

You're an idiot. Not because your stupid, but because you shoot your mouth off about things you obviously know nothing about.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You understand the question. You just don't want to answer it.  You guys are always saying that when the guns are taken away, only the criminals will have guns but none of them have ever shot up a school.  As for my suggestion, I'll repeat it since I know you don't read many of my posts.  Control the access. I.E. safes , trigger locks, fingerprint pads on guns .  Only the owner can access them. Parents cannot give their children access.  Stricter mental health checks.  A any number of ways to do a better job of keeping guns out of kids hands.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

HA HA, you wish! Actually pal, I know more than you do, obviously.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: The wisdom of the gun nuts

"law abiding people will not kill anyone" I thought self protection was the main purpose of these weapons  killing is part of protection 

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

What is it about only 55/60% guns purhases  or sells are covered by back ground checks.   Ithink guns should be licenced like care with renewal fees every year.    The fees woud b set acording how deadly the gun is.    $100/200  for  assault weapons .,you are still free to own them you just have to pay for the privilege.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You know, hobby, I kind of like your idea, let 'em pay for the privilege, extensive back ground checks on everyone in the family, licenses that have to be renewed every year, only it needs to be steeper, $500 to $1000, depending on how leathal the weapon. Now that's how you compromise!!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

That is the scary part Krafty.  When you have the idiots on your side, you have 90% in any town - Mark Twain.

johnaa
Advisor

I'll explain what doesn't pass the smell test.

I read it, You just don't grasp my point. I may not have made myself clear enough, I was in hurry to get to my granddaughter's game.   I'll avoid the pissing contest about wiki and try again.

FactCheck comes close, but not close enough in my book because it gives the hysterical mob room to squirm around the facts and divert attention away from attempting to find a solution to school shootings.

The anti-gun mob wishes to assert that more guns means more killing and FactCheck's inaccuracy can and will be distorted by the gun prohibitions.   Fact check states --"Here are some other facts. The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world  —  by far. And it has the highest rate of homicides among advanced countries"

----"The firearms homicide rate, and homicide rate overall, is also higher in the U.S. than other advanced countries---"

It's true the USA has the highest rate of firearms in the world, but we do not have the highest rate of homicides.  The fact is the rate of firearms in other nations doesn't follow the rate of homicides, that is a demonstrable fact.

FactCheck some how ignored the fact that Russia with very few guns in private hands has 4 times as many homicides, which can't be used by the antiguners to make their claims.   FactCheck somehow ignored the fact that the Nation in Europe with the highest rate of firearms in private hands has one of the lowest rates of homicides.

It may be that FactCheck did not check out the obvious facts by accident, however that's a little difficult for me to believe.  That is why it doesn't past my smell test.

There is some reason or reasons there has been so many copy cat school shootings and attempted shootings since Columbine, all this hysteria focused on guns is counter productive.   

The reason it smells in my estimation is it feeds the anti-gun mobs claims more guns creates more homicides

The anti-gun mob wishes to make the false assertion the number of guns has a direct correlation to the number of homicides

"

johnaa
Advisor

anti-gun nuts can not provided evidence gun prohibitions make people safer.

FO scumball.

Let me explain why I have no respect for anything you put up. Again.

There is absolutely NO justification for killing any child anywhere and anyone who attempts to do so is the lowest form of scum.  Like 00-0, You Know Who, the idiot prepper, what's it's name and the rest of the scum in that sandbox.  I'm sick of their dehumanizing people and things like calling for mass murder by turning their world to glass, etc.. 

And most of them claim to be followers of Jesus's teachings ! ! !

johnaa
Advisor

"What has changed is the value we place on life."      Yo...

"What has changed is the value we place on life." 

You have repeatedly called for the murder of millions, children, women and men calling them animals and dehumanizing them in many other number ways, so when you talk about "we' you sure as HE!! are a 'we we', one them who is infected with that scumball sickness.  Don't suppose you confess that to your holy man.