cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Yes, I do think 20 people ...

It wouldn't take 5 minutes for me to run 20 rounds through my SEMI AUTO shotgun.
rawhide
Advisor

Re: The wisdom of the gun nuts

i got a question gto,  you say pay by how lethal the weapon is.  then tell me if you were in a situation where you knew there was was going to be gunfire would you think the tax rate on the weapon make any difference?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Look Schurrbart, when you get ornery and call names, I do not read your crap, but when you`re decent I will read what you say and answer any question that you have.  Here`s the thing, in the last week people have bought the stores out of guns and magazines, 3 years of gun sales in 3 days.  If those lunatics Biden/0bama through congress or executive order make it a federal offense to own a "assault"rifle, those above mentioned people will NOT turn in their weapons.  In the eyes of the law they will be criminals and then there will be the REAL criminals that will ALWAYS have any kind of gun they think they need.  So, if a kid with mental problems doesn`t have that issue dealt with, what I`m saying is he will steal one from his rightwing prepper uncle or just take his dad`s legally owned 870 Remmington 12 ga.  The thing is Schurrbart, these shootings aren`t usually done by "kids" they are 23 yr old in many cases, living 24/7 in some video fantasy world, but in the eyes of the law they are adults.  I`ve said since 2008 when the son of satan was first elected by uninformed lazy voters that Diane Feinstein told us this was her plans and they(Dems) won`t stop at anything LESS than total confiscation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AMeMpBZ5g   see! that wasn`t a video clip from 3 days ago, that was a video clip from 3 YEARS ago! ...that`s what your Democrats want Schurrbart, kiss your pretty little avitar good-bye.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Now Sam, GTO is a seasoned citizen, he thinks that it takes 1 minute to load each shot into his muzzleloader Smiley Wink   Just funnin` ya GTO, but seriously man, even if you only had a double barrel shotgun anyone could shoot 100 times easily in 20 minutes, if 1/3 of those shots hit a target it wouldn`t be pretty.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: anti-gun nuts can not provided evidence gun prohibitions make people safer.

@johnaa wrote:

FO scumball.

Let me explain why I have no respect for anything you put up. Again.

There is absolutely NO justification for killing any child anywhere and anyone who attempts to do so is the lowest form of scum. 

Except the in womb. Then there is justification to slaughter them by the millions but instaed of being called scum they are called doctors.
r3020
Senior Advisor

BA, when you buy a gun they write down the serial number. If they [the federal government] decides owning them are illegal they will either bust into your house and take them or do like the IRS and freeze everything you have. First they will come up with some type of amnesty program and buy them back but if you refuse they will just take them, maybe slap on a fine and jail time to go with it. All the while GTO will laugh and say "I told you you were going to hate November". Then after the next mass killing they will go after some more guns until they finally get down to a single shot 410.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, you are right, but there is going to be a percentage that say "I sold them to a guy at a bar the other day, a black skinny guy with big ears, about 50, stammered when he talked, can`t recall his name sounded foreign, he payed in cash"   Then there have been inheritted guns that no paperwork was done or they were sold on estate sales.  I think if they step too far in gun confiscation some guys will say "This is the big one Martha"  and go down like Al Pacino in Scarface  "Say hello to my little friend"  ...Civil war in America, well 0bama thinks he`s Lincoln reincarnated...stay tuned.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: I'll explain what doesn't pass the smell test.

OK then. Thanks for taking the time to explain. There are some bad countries out there so some may be higher. I personally wish we could find a way to lower our rate somewhere down to say next to nothing. Of course all would agree with that.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: anti-gun nuts have not provided evidence gun prohibitions make people safer.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: I think a policy of confiscation is the only answer

You nailed it. Emotion. The libs pass a law then sit back and feel good about doing something.