cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: The wisdom of the gun nuts

When you break into my house and try to rape my wife and daughters and I shoot you. Is that murder or self defense?

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Yes, I do think 20 people ...

Wouldn't take 5 minutes to shoot 20 times with my bow. Maybe the last weapon he was familiar with was a spear, wonder if he killed the last wholly mammoth.
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Didn't quite answer my question just went off in a ridculous comment.   You said law bidding do not kill.......... do they or don't they

Samnospam
Advisor

that would be easy to do.

Stop the war on drugs and most of the gun violence disappears. BTW, what percentage of the people killed by guns in this country are shot with what's called an assault weapon? I'll bet its a small percentage. The drug trade uses small easy to conceal semi auto pistols.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I think it has more to do with the american mindset about violence

However, it would be almost impossible to change that in any period of time. Thus the only option is to remove the tools that are commonly used for violent acts.

There is nothing that persuades me more to be anti gun, than the kooky attitude of gun rights protectors.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

If someone broke into my house, and I shot him, I would shoot to stop. When the bad guy decided to stop, give up or leave I would stop shooting.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: I think it has more to do with the american mindset about violence

So when are you going after knives also?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Didn't quite answer my question just went off in a ridculous comment.   You said law bidding do not kill.......... do they or don't they

Of course they kill. But they do not murder.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Law abiding people do not kill people. They will defend themselves if they have to. Just as I said earlier.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Yes, I do think 20 people ...

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

No, BA, your the one playing dumb, for crissakes! You would like to think, I know nothing about guns, because you want to win an arguement. YOU CANNOT RELOAD A SHOTGUN FAST ENOUGH, to kill 20 people in 20 min.! My god! Watch your own dammn video, I KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO LOAD A SHOTGUN, MAN, I OWN 2 OF THEM, I'M NOT STUPID, you can't even reload an automatic shotgun fast enough. Triple 0, thinks he can reload a single shot, in what 3 seconds, per shell, the first gun I owned, I got for Christmas, was a single shot, so I know how long it takes to reload those, another idiot post, 0.

You have no need for 2 shotguns. Turn them in or destroy them.