cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: The woman's got a set

Got a chuckle out of a new one I heard today, obamapologist. Fits pretty well.
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: About the woman

Except for the fact that more are being shot in a number of other countries than there ever was in Libya.
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Sam says:

No I haven't been reading him. He probably has been reading me.
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: The woman's got a set

At least it's not universal or institutional within the man's party, until convieniently after the fact, as it was and now is in the case of his immediate predecessor.

He's getting alot of heat from prominent Democrats, and not so prominent ones (moia?) on any number of matters and issues.

bruce MN
Advisor

He's likely beneift from that. I know I do.

Samnospam
Advisor

Like I said in the post that is what the people at the fed think. I think food demand is pretty inelastic. If you get demand destruction there everything else is likely hurt too. And what about the morality of people who see people going hungry as an acceptable result of their actions.
bruce MN
Advisor

What about them? They are the people who are unilaterally running things, and coming up against only timid offical opposition.

Samnospam
Advisor

watch this

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

wow! Thanks for Sharing

This is the kind of good, non-partisan criticism that I love to be exposed to. This is a criticism of Bruce...he spends most of his days reading stuff like this, but with the tint of his lenses, he never shares the really good stuff out there with the rest of us that don't have that kind of time to find it. Instead, he will invariably post only the partisan democratic liturgy of what he finds.

It was priceless when Michael responded to her criticism with "You are just carrying the water for Obama." wow! She looked like she pooped her pants.

I think the Paul's just found their Secretary of State for 2012.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: wow! Thanks for Sharing

No deep archives here Red but Sheuer has been a great commentator on foreign affairs and U.S. policy for a long time. Wouldn't doubt that myself and johnaa and others didn't link us to articles and clips by him back in 2002 as Cheney. Wolfowitz etal were on a collision course with the ill advised and ultimately disastrous and fruitless assault on Iraq.

I'd be willing to converse with you on this if I had some indication that you knew you are full of cowshiite in refering to me as an uncritical Democrat and Obama apologist.

My position on this matter has been that I'm not any more sure tha Shueur is that it will work out very well but that I am in turn indescribably relieved that we have Ms. Clinton and Mr. Gates  in the positions they are in rather than who the necons and the readical religious elemements that were so deeply influential in the Bush administratioon (and who by tenure still litter our courts, our military forces and administratino and the federal agencies) would have had in a McCain-Palin adminsitration. That and nothing more. Find some place where it has and show us.

I hope the people on the inside are doing better than Shueur predicts they will. I said to 3020 in a post a couple of days ago almost exactly what Shueur says here about that . Thanks for you silent apporval then. The "You don't know who you are fighting" thing goes way back to what I heard from so many of my age contemproraies when they came back from Vietnam.

But the really big thing that makes all of your back of a napkin criticisms of "the system: and your ridiculous proposal to let only certain individuals vote and govern (while you naively believe that it would serve your interests, protect your property and keep your daughters chaste) is your obvious dismisal of the roots of these conflicts. This game that one team on the right has been assigned with of pinning abject failure on the Obama administration for not decreeing peace. For not mandating  that we only do what makes no one unhappy, after 5 decades of neocolonialism and 3 decades of using our predominate economic status in assisting old fortunes in keeping a thumb on opportunities FOR more freedom and opportunity for people around the globe.

The Obama regime is philosophically better on that than we've had for a long time. But maybe only in that it isn't as bad as the others, but that's a little something.

We don't have neoconservatives and radical religious figures advising the man with his finger on the button as we have had for much too long. And as for Lybia, I said it the other day...It's who we have become, who we are, what we do, what is expected of us, what we have spent down the treasury and the publiic weal and sacrificed the education potential of a succession of generations to plan and prepare for. We weren't going to not use all of that really neat #### we've got once teh opportunity reared it's head. It needs to be replaced now, at more erosion.

They don't do, AT A MINIMUM what they have so far and the more dangerous elements of the far right machine would have had the nation in a lynch mob fervor over our President. the coward and facilitator of Jihad. Newt showed us the dance card.  

If you think meaningful change moves slowly red, you'd have hated the 50s and 60s. The stories of radicalism and great change are cute, but the political process was like mollasses in January. What you describe as some long lost ideal would have driven you crazy, as hot wired as you are.