Senior Contributor

The writing is on the wall, Craigo!

5 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: The writing is on the wall, Craigo!

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I'm going to love November!!

I am going to enjoy it far more than you. Just keep thinking, .... Illegal emails, ..... Crony corporate donations to Clinton Foundation, .... Bernie Bots not voting for the corporate sell-out, .... New Reagan democrat voters jumping in, .... Michigan going for Trump. 

Everyone that has underestimated DJ Trump has been squashed. He plays to win, does what it takes to win, and has one helluva team working with him. 

The polls mean Zero now. Trump also knows where all of the Clinton skeletons are buried. 

How do you like the new avatar we made for you?  Nice likeness, no?

image.png

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Your party changed your logo in 2000 to better show the SATAN worship  when they inverted the 5 point stars so that two points are up like the horns, one on each side like the ears and one down like the snout.

image.pngimage.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Your party changed your logo in 2000 to better show the SATAN worship  when they inverted the 5 point stars so that two points are up like the horns, one on each side like the ears and one down like the snout.

image.pngimage.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Good try but no one cares what the Victoria Police have as their logo.  Why did the GOP change?  I think I'll pull a bachman and say that the heads of the GOP decided to come out of the closet!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Good try but no one cares what the Victoria Police have as their logo.  Why did the GOP change?  I think I'll pull a bachman and say that the heads of the GOP decided to come out of the closet!

Most Leftists are atheist, anyway, so it does not matter, does it?

remember_in_november_.jpg