cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

The yard sign thing

Red posted (accurately) that there is a huge gap in the number of Trump v Clinton yard signs in our area. Have talked to many long time Democrats who have numerous signs for local and state candidates but no Clinton. They say to a person and emphatically that it's about avoiding derision from Trump supporters. Simply not going to dignify the situation About "their kids on the school bus". That the Trump family kids tend to be those who were already known to be "rough and mean". Also mention that the majority of Trump signs are in very predictable yards. Note that their neighbors who they know to be long time, everyday sane Republicans don't have them out in their yards and don't want to "talk about politics ".
14 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: The yard sign thing

or it could be that they really don't like the crooked, nasty woman either.

Hanska MN has a very small Clinton sign up on the west end of town....only one

I see.

Trump Pence signs all over the countryside and even in the towns....some state

workers interestingly enough have them up...go figure.

Maybe some people want a soverign country for their grandkids?

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

My observations would be different, i posted before that some students and at least one teacher have harrassed my high school age daughter for not being pro hillary.  They don't even bother to find out she is as anti trump as she is anti hillary.   Must not be many high school age trump supporters cause she never mentions them.  Lots more trump signs around than clinton and the hillary signs are mostly in front of single wides.

On this site the most obnoxious mouth foaming bully is a clinton supporter.

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Maybe they want a country were the law applies equally to everyone.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Just return from a 1200 mile trip across  ia,  missourii, kanas,  olk, sd. saw little to no yard signs.   I think sane most people don't want connected to either candidate.   trumps signs according to polls are displayed by low info, less educated  voters.. 

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

You have something against people or respect for whose living in single wides???    Remember these are trump supporters like all others low informed less educated  trump people

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

As I mentioned to BA in another thread ( not that he cares ) that the GOP in my area are proud as punch to display their King / GrAssley signs, but no trump signs.

Sad!

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

I think the smart people are sitting this one out, maybe thinking of other countries to move to.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

What about you ? Do you plan to self deport ?

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

You know i feel like an alien in my own land.   Doesn't anyone else care about the death and destruction our government causes around the world?