cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: There are going to be plenty of bargains soon

Yes !!!!! We must protect the "Fatherland", isn't that what Bush, Ridge and Rove and the other Nazi's wanted to do. Don't you miss the "terror level" lights that measured the liklihood of a terrorist attack each day.  I hope they bring them back, I really Miss the Hitler Youth no longer occupying the Executive Branch of Government.   I feel safe, our government only has our best interests at heart.  

I mean as long as we muppets do the dying for them, they will protect us from those enemies trying to invade our country, and ruin our way of life.  Ummmmm . . . if it so great here right now, why did all the illegal immigrants go back to Mexico.  LMAO!  Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona.  John  

Senior Advisor

Yeah I noticed how they rallied to the aid of Tim Mcveigh

If you think the good people in the united states military are going to jpin a bunch of looney tunes in a revolution, yougot another think coming. You are by far in a minority and you will not have military support from the american serviceman.

Senior Contributor

Re: Yeah I noticed how they rallied to the aid of Tim Mcveigh

However, in the city alone, at that time, lived over 30,000 military officers (both active and retired), all with their own issued weapons and ammunition, plus tens of thousands of other citizens who were armed. The Soviets promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot.

This will probably come as a total shock to most of my Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar. Weapons, from swords and spears to pistols, rifles and shotguns were everywhere, common items. People carried them concealed, they carried them holstered. Fighting knives were a prominent part of many traditional attires and those little tubes criss crossing on the costumes of Cossacks and various Caucasian peoples? Well those are bullet holders for rifles.

This well armed population was what allowed the various White factions to rise up, no matter how disorganized politically and militarily they were in 1918 and wage a savage civil war against the Reds. It should be noted that many of these armies were armed peasants, villagers, farmers and merchants, protecting their own.

World

Russian News Outlet Pravda Prints Surprising Opinion Column Warning USA: ‘Never Give Up Your Guns’

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/

Senior Contributor

Re: you are living in the dark ages

let osama try and take americas guns and watch--and if you think terrorists acts are bad you aint seen anything yet americans are arming themselves to the hilt to plan for the DICKTATERS tryat guns and there are several underground units in the services TODAY

Senior Contributor

Re: you are living in the dark ages

Tell us what they are going to do Moll? 

My guess is the military will blow those little suckers right out of their burrows, guns and all.  If you think they have the numbers to stage any attack on the government, just think of the number who will protect, freedom, liberty in the name of democracy.  They wouldn't have the guts to kill flies knowing the outcome would be jail for life after it. The overwhelming majority of guns owners are repigs, without a doubt. That is why the are gushing blood on hear about taking their guns and you repeat their jargon like a good little lackey. 

Re: It should be quite a sight

Actually not a laughing matter about the arms race on both sides and the notion that the regular army will be called in to suppress a Taliban insurrection.

The one thing that you can say for certain is that regardless of what moral justification these goobers think they have they are the most credulous lot you'll ever find- they could easily be tricked into fighting to the death (or talking a whole lot about it) in order to save NASCAR if that was what an opinion manipulator desired.

Veteran Advisor

Not sure which commandments you are breaking

But coveting your neighbors wife, his possessions, and all that he has is one of the ten.

I think this gambit worked well in South Africa, though, as the Dutch farmers were systematically executed and removed for "land redistribution" schemes. I imagine that their women were raped, too.

What a country to live in..... where hard work, business acumen, and thrift are replaced by resentment, sloth, and envy as the defining virtues. Nothing surprises me anymore.....Baby Hugo and Uncle Joe have set the current bar so low that even a snake can slither over it.

Good luck with your dreams.....I hope that you live long enough to look into a mirror and recognize the fool staring back.

If the clowns that post on this forum, who in many cases have an ag background and at least tried farming, are any indication of what John Q. Public feels, the current group of successful farmers are in deep doo doo.

Senior Contributor

Re: Not sure which commandments you are breaking

@Red Steele wrote:

But coveting your neighbors wife, his possessions, and all that he has is one of the ten.

I think this gambit worked well in South Africa, though, as the Dutch farmers were systematically executed and removed for "land redistribution" schemes. I imagine that their women were raped, too.

What a country to live in..... where hard work, business acumen, and thrift are replaced by resentment, sloth, and envy as the defining virtues. Nothing surprises me anymore.....Baby Hugo and Uncle Joe have set the current bar so low that even a snake can slither over it.

Good luck with your dreams.....I hope that you live long enough to look into a mirror and recognize the fool staring back.

If the clowns that post on this forum, who in many cases have an ag background and at least tried farming, are any indication of what John Q. Public feels, the current group of successful farmers are in deep doo doo.

I'm afraid you're right it's a vicious circle.  God Help Us. 

and that is a prayer

Senior Advisor

Your hyperventilation would disappear

in a republican't  victory.

Your full time job is to to promote that the country is going to hell in a hand basket. With no basis in fact, you make it up. And you will be at war until the elephant reins supreme in the white house.

Senior Advisor

Re: Your hyperventilation would disappear

@kraft-t wrote:

in a republican't  victory.

Your full time job is to to promote that the country is going to hell in a hand basket. With no basis in fact, you make it up. And you will be at war until the elephant reins supreme in the white house.

Today we are against the 16.4 trillion dollar debt ceiling. The fedeal reserve is printing 85 billion/month. We have a dem in the White House. Everything is honky dory.