cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There can no longer be any doubt about Palin

I admit I was at first intrigued when McCain choose Palin, a D.C. outsider for his VP slot.   However as time went on and I learned more about Palin I became convinced she was not one of our most qualified people to serve as VP or POTUS.   I realize it is hard for many Repubs and Dems to accept the short comings of their party members and especially one of their brightest stars and bigger draws.  (Perhaps I should have used the word shiniest instead of brightest.)  However I just don't think there is any debating left as to just how knowledgeable Palin is on several subjects.

Palin explains Paul Rever's midnight ride 

Was it just me or does Palin have that look of a deer in the headlights as she tries to describe Paul Revere's famous midnight ride?   I think even she knows she does not have a clue and is just making it up as she goes along.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: There can no longer be any doubt about Palin

I know exactly what you`re saying Dagwud, wink wink.  It comes down to this for a leader.  Would you rather have a `Marilyn Vos Savant`  that would be a communist?  or  A 1998 Playmate of the year "That didn`t do so good in school and kinda like got bored and quit" but she surrounds herself with strict Constitutionalists and really loves America?......or a stammering bobblehead that may or may not been born here, with a A-rab name, that surrounds himself with communists(the guy in office now)?.. Call me superficial but I would easily choose the Playmate that loves this country.  Seriously though in the E-cigarette water vapor filled room in 2008, the Republican party knew there was to much "Bush fatigue"  McCain/Palin was setup to fall.  That`s what deep down I always thought, it`s just such a goofy thing though I had to see it to believe it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Amen, BA

@BA Deere wrote:

I know exactly what you`re saying Dagwud, wink wink.  It comes down to this for a leader.  Would you rather have a `Marilyn Vos Savant`  that would be a communist?  or  A 1998 Playmate of the year "That didn`t do so good in school and kinda like got bored and quit" but she surrounds herself with strict Constitutionalists and really loves America?......or a stammering bobblehead that may or may not been born here, with a A-rab name, that surrounds himself with communists(the guy in office now)?.. Call me superficial but I would easily choose the Playmate that loves this country.  Seriously though in the E-cigarette water vapor filled room in 2008, the Republican party knew there was to much "Bush fatigue"  McCain/Palin was setup to fall.  That`s what deep down I always thought, it`s just such a goofy thing though I had to see it to believe it.

A new set of "boobs" in the White House that surrounded herself with strict Constitutionalists are far and away better than the communist-loving "boobs" that are wrecking everything that was great about our country, that we have now. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Congratulations, Dag! You might be a slow learner but you finally got there.  I had to have a little humor at your expense.

I couldn't get your link to connect but I did see a replay last night. It was hilarious but then I like having humor at Palins expense as well.

Maybe she needs Obamas teleprompter.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Me a slow learner?  Have you been talking to my wife?

Don, I hope you have seen the Palin interview skit on SNL with Tina Fey as Palin?  If not check it out as it is hilarious.

Speaking of teleprompter, I saw it reported on the news where Romney while speaking at a farm in New Hampshire was using a teleprompter hidden in a bale of hay.   With Iowa still first in the nation and the 2012 election right around the corner I'm thinking Craig could make some good money selling some customized hay bales.

Advisor

First, I'm not voting for Palin in the primaries, second if the choice was Palin vs Obama I'd probably vote third party, but if I absolutely had to choose between Palin or obama, it would easy be Palin. We were promised Obama would bring the best and brightest, and he did, the best and brightest at protecting the entrenched power interest of this country. I would vote for near anyone over Obama, I would vote for sanders or kucinich over Obama. He has to go.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Don't confuse the love of the dollar and public attention with the love of america.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"Don't confuse the love of the dollar and public attention with the love of america."

Now there is something we agree on Don.