cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

There is no excuse for this

It has been more than a week since a hurricane hit, and basicly left nothing of Puerto Rico.

No power, No water, No commuications, basic at best medical care, the whole island is for the

most part, nothing...........

We hear their government pleading and begging for help........

but the US......they took soo long to cut red tape to help could ship things, with trump

quoting, we have many shipping companys concern.......in less than a day, trump

signed this for tx and flordia........

He has several times mentioned, the debt of the island........why ????

but it is an island, and a poor place and this and that.....they need to take care of themselves, the

US can't be helping out everyone....................

everyone ?????????????

more than half of those there are AMERICAN CITIZENS........

yes, the people of the small island, are, in part, a member of the united states.......

they still haven't gotten help there yet, and how many days is it ????

many don't know that these people are just like them..........and the WH doesn't want to bring it up,

imagine, if iowa was hit by a number of tornado's and flooding........now power, no water, etc...........

imagine if it took 2 weeks for anyone to respond.

when the head of the island nation and the mayor of the biggest city are BEGGING the president for any

and all help.............

yet, he talks about debt.

just think about that for a while...........what if you need help in your community ????????

how he is handling this is terrible

AMERICANS ARE DYING..........maybe he needs it explained in that manor........after all he is PRESIDENT of the United States.

40 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: There is no excuse for this

(...how he is handling this is terrible...)

Hook, line & sinker - the main stream / liberal media gotcha.

You forgot to add that "The Cat in the Hat" is racist - We'll, just during the Trump administration, it was fine during the Obama administration.

Senior Contributor

Where do you get your bull crap info?

Senior Advisor

Everything they have ask for has been provided. Mean while the media was more worried about Jared Kushner being a girl.

Veteran Advisor

I hate to tell you people this but YOU are the one wrong.

No, they didn't get everything "THEY" wanted

You are listening rush, et al, and just have it somehow get into your mind.

When you have officals begging for supplies, problems with water, food, power, fuel, and this has been how long ??

oh, how do I know, there are emergency radio networks where aid is asked for.

and oh..........by the way...........these are your fellow americans..............

if you seriously don't think it is still an emergency and crsis, and people are in need and dying due to this situation.............

may god have pitty on your soul........I don't

just think about that tonight........but you'll be busy praying to oh mighty god trump and rush..........

I can't say what my opinion is to the comments...........it wouldn't be proper........

maybe someday you'll suffer, and you'll have an idea what our fellow americans are going thru, and it took DAYS for trump to sign

an order so many people could bring aid...........no he was worried about the poor shipping companys..........

you people really are ...................................

Senior Contributor

Re: I'm Thankful for 3 Things

I am thankful for three things. One, that you live in deep red Kansas. Your vote will never matter to the election as your state will always go into the conservative win column. Two, Nox is in the same situation. Three, the coo-coo clock person probably won't be haunting this forum in ten years. 

😄👍

Senior Contributor

(...if you seriously don't think it is still an emergency and crsis, and people are in need and dying due to this situation............. 

may god have pitty on your soul........I don't...)

OK, I guess that sailed right over your head.  They had a category 5 hurricane hit & destroy PR, of course it's a crisis and an emergency situation.

I'll simplify it for you, the main stream / liberal media has convinced you that the response has been terrible because it's Trump & a republican administration - and you fell for it hook, line & sinker.

I'm sure you believe that President Obama would of had the island completely restored to pre-hurricane status by now.

Veteran Advisor

And you fell for your own biased reporting by the sources on the Right, didn't you Edmund55?  Sad....so sad....

Tick Tock......BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Senior Contributor

(And you fell for your own biased reporting by the sources on the Right, didn't you Edmund55?  Sad....so sad.... 

Tick Tock)

OK Tick Tock, what exactly did I fall for - what else can we be doing that isn't being done? 

What would Obama or Hillary be doing differently?  

It's the same old media nonsense: hurricane under Bush - terrible response; hurricane under Obama - perfect response; hurricane under Trump - terrible response; and you buy into it each time.

"Massive FEMA supply chain failures have resulted in shortages of bottled water, food, gasolineshelter,power and clothing across New Jersey and metropolitan New York, where victims of Hurricane Sandy are angrily calling President Obama’s response no better–and in some regards worse–than President Bush’s handling of Hurricane Katrina seven years ago." 

Veteran Advisor

Wow - you guys are even into changing the history books.

Only problem is, there are enough of us around, to know what really happened.

That's Trump's game too. Repeat something often enough, with enough "Believe me's" and it must be real.

Tick Tock......BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen