cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There is no legal authority for either the state or local dem-panic emergency orders..

Why do you waste YOUR time time on here, Jen?  Is Cannon Falls, Mn. that boring?  

Nox is the hired troll to replace AgJudge and Colin Norris to be the Communist China/One World Order public relations front man, so that is expected of him. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: There is no legal authority for either the state or local dem-panic emergency orders..

There’s about 100 pct. overlap between global warming hoax hoaxers and the fish tank cleaner cult.

The 1pct of dissenting “experts”are always the final word.

A lot of that stuff was tried off label and most trials have been stopped due to severe side effects and questionable efficacy.

There I did it again- like letting Turdy drag you in with his lies.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We all know there’s no money on this side of it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I have to wonder - why is a supposed attorney with high profile clients wasting time on this site?  Why?  This person  (gh2002gh) was present during the last election - doing basically the same thing she is now.  Maybe a different handle, but seems like the same person.   This is a troll.  Probably paid by post - probably asked to come on here by the RW nut jobs Meredith themselves - my guess, is the latter.

I was probably allowed back on at this point, because of the hatred the Right wingers on this site have toward me, especially being a female and daring to even post here.

Apparently, there is something that the Right sees that I don’t, as it relates to this site.  In the broad scheme of things - why would an attorney waste their valuable time on a site that gets a hundred hits per post?  And basically, the same group of us that has been beating each other up for years?  It makes no sense...

Jen

Because I can read and comprehend a statute of the law, I'm an attorney?

😂😂😂

I guess that's more than your used to with the Presidential candidates you commies pick....

Why are you here Jen?  Do you farm?  I do.  

Do I have another occupation as well? Sure.  

I've worked  more than one job most of my life.  Put myself through many years of school working on the family farm while I also worked another job.  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Still find enough time to keep up with nutter websites?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Still find enough time to keep up with nutter websites?)

Pot - Kettle

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Still find enough time to keep up with nutter websites?

I check in on you Nox when I have time.

By the way, how's that list of all of those failed trials going?  You do realize that data is collected rather something is effective or ineffective and results generally published to build the body of scientific work.  

Remdesivir study was discontinued due to mortality, yet, here it is published.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1910993

Be interesting to see all those studies you kept speaking about.  Peer reviewed I'm sure.... lol.

Don't worry about forgetting, I'll make a point to remind you daily.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Daily reminder Nox is full of BS and hasn't posted a single item of the mountain of evidence he claims exists.

Day #2

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Day 3, BS has yet to provide a single item of the mountain of evidence he claims exists that it isn't effective.

If it's ineffective BS, why would these authors study the potential QT interval side effects in the small subset of patients that could be affected?   

"Abstract

Background - The novel SARs-CoV-2 coronavirus is responsible for the global COVID-19 pandemic. Small studies have shown a potential benefit of chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine ± azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19. Use of these medications alone, or in combination, can lead to a prolongation of the QT interval, possibly increasing the risk of Torsade de pointes (TdP) and sudden cardiac death.

Methods - Hospitalized patients treated with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine ± azithromycin from March 1st through the 23rd at three hospitals within the Northwell Health system were included in this prospective, observational study. Serial assessments of the QT interval were performed. The primary outcome was QT prolongation resulting in TdP. Secondary outcomes included QT prolongation, the need to prematurely discontinue any of the medications due to QT prolongation and arrhythmogenic death.

Results - Two hundred one patients were treated for COVID-19 with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine. Ten patients (5.0%) received chloroquine, 191 (95.0%) received hydroxychloroquine and 119 (59.2%) also received azithromycin. The primary outcome of TdP was not observed in the entire population. Baseline QTc intervals did not differ between patients treated with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine (monotherapy group) vs. those treated with combination group (chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin) (440.6 ± 24.9 ms vs. 439.9 ± 24.7 ms, p =0.834). The maximum QTc during treatment was significantly longer in the combination group vs the monotherapy group (470.4 ± 45.0 ms vs. 453.3 ± 37.0 ms, p = 0.004). Seven patients (3.5%) required discontinuation of these medications due to QTc prolongation. No arrhythmogenic deaths were reported.

Conclusions - In the largest reported cohort of COVID-19 patients to date treated with chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine {plus minus} azithromycin, no instances of TdP or arrhythmogenic death were reported. Although use of these medications resulted in QT prolongation, clinicians seldomly needed to discontinue therapy. Further study of the need for QT interval monitoring is needed before final recommendations can be made."

Would it be unethical to subject people to possible side effects in a medication that is ineffective? 

Did this study have funding?   Is consideration of ethical practice a component of the decision to fund a study?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor