cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There is no legal authority for either the state or local dem-panic emergency orders..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/definition-of-tyranny-wisconsin-supreme-court-justice-likens...

Did no one try Cheapie's legal argument of "Yes they can."?

That kind of sharp grasp of the law has won arguments on playgrounds throughout the country for decades...  surely they didn't leave that kind of heavy artillery unemployed?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There is no legal authority for either the state or local dem-panic emergency orders..

Day 4

Dr. BS promised a mountain of evidence existed in regards that Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective at treating the Corona virus and has yet failed to produce one study to support this claim.  

May have to start tallying the number of posts he's made daily while failing to support this "mountain of evidence" statement.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Day 5 that Dr. BS has not posted a single reference of his claim of mountains of evidence that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective.

However, another day and another proof democrats trying to confine people inside is detrimental to their health.

Vitamin D from sunshine or supplemented, as I believe I spoke of before is getting attention for it's associated positive effect on the China Virus.

Higher doses shown to have positive outcome in COPD patients and some cancers 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@gh2002gh wrote:

Day 5 that Dr. BS has not posted a single reference of his claim of mountains of evidence that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective.

However, another day and another proof democrats trying to confine people inside is detrimental to their health.

Vitamin D from sunshine or supplemented, as I believe I spoke of before is getting attention for it's associated positive effect on the China Virus.

Higher doses shown to have positive outcome in COPD patients and some cancers 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I dont know what happened

A few minutes ago, it seems

That I posted for gh...which was

Not my intention.

I dont have time to research nor

Cite, but there is case law concerning emergency orders.

Yes, if you are a threat to yourself

And others, you can be restrained

Either in jail or at home.

In a class I had, question asked

About how peoples rights interact.

The old saying of your rights end

Where my nose begins.

At times we must error on the 

Side of caution, safety...this is

One of those.

I know of one situation currently

Where a rule area is byond a breaking point due to cv 19...

The need for stay at home and 

The like is critical.

You may claim you have this right

and that right...but do you have

The right to infect someone else

(No)...or do what you want (sucide

Is a crime, but rarely proscutited .

Sorry not done ، needed on phone

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So then you DO favor separating families. All because the governor decides you're a threat. Then you can't take it to court because the court is closed. Can't protest because if you do you are considered a threat and hauled off to jail. Pretty sweet set up for a dictator.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The question 30....that many

Are dealing with....and you mentioned in your post

If, you discover you have cv19

At the doctors office....would 

You go home to the wife and

Kids ?

Remember...you have tested you

Have it....and so far the family 

Is ok.

Do you go home and risk infecting

Them.....or do you go to a place

Set up and stay (in one place they

Have taken over a motel for

People can stay....another has

Opened up college dorms.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So, you discover you have CV19 while at the doctor's office.  Then you should assume your wife and kids have already been exposed, unless you've been staying at your girlfriend's.  Quarantine together, the whole family.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Tell me elcheapo, do you agree with governors releasing rapist from jail so they don't get the virus and then filling those same jail cells with those who wish to feed their family? Do you support locking up a single mom trying to earn a living while she has kids at home who depend on her to fix their meals?