cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

There is no whistler blower

Until there is a person and a name, its all made up by schiff.   Which is looking more and more likely https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-whistleblower-may-not-testify-in-person-11570738009

17 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: There is no whistler blower

The Denison Keysone gang is doing enough for their general cause that a whistle blower will very likely be unnecessary.

But you could track it the same manner as the Russia, which came first chicken or egg bit. Call a long ongoing investigation into Russian meddling a witch hunt against a late incomer.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The transcript of the phonecall is released ...what`s a whistleblower going to do at this point, say "No, what you`re reading isn`t what was said" ?   The first whistleblower would`ve been sufficient if only that rascal Trump hadn`t released the transcripts...."Damn!" 

I think the whistleblower is Zero Hedge`s Tyler Durden

r3020
Senior Advisor

You forget Pelosi called for an impeachment inquiry because of a whistle blower and a phone call. Now the phone call is public and there is no whistle blower.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Of course, it would be most interesting if the "whistle-blower" is Schiff himself, or Brennen, or even Biden, though I have no suspicion that this is true.  Could be Comey or McCabe.  Could be Strzok or his ex-girlfriend.  Could be the ex-ambassador to Ukraine.  Could be that Chalupa lady, or any of many others.  Could even be the guy who is the attorney for the "whistle-blower" -- he knows the ins and outs, and reads enough "news" to put it together.  My actual suspicion is that it's still a btthurt Hillary supporter who is/was  CIA/FBI/DOJ employee or ex-employee just playing their part with the DNC to try to bring down the POTUS, or at least take some of the heat off of the previous administration/cabinet/agency deeds and cover-ups, including those of any potential candidates.

bruce MN
Advisor

There are numerous. She called for an inquiry over a stockpile of issues and matters. 

And that vote you want is obviously moving further and further off by the day as the pile grows. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Post your stock pile. Just like the mountain of evidence Schiff has on russian collusion. The only thing Pelosi has is the Bidens getting rich from the influence of his office. So far all we have learned is Adam Schiff is a liar. He has to make up thing said in the phone call because what was actually said is a nothing burger.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

The Denison Keysone gang is doing enough for their general cause that a whistle blower will very likely be unnecessary.

But you could track it the same manner as the Russia, which came first chicken or egg bit. Call a long ongoing investigation into Russian meddling a witch hunt against a late incomer.

Homer , You still having problems with names?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

There are numerous. She called for an inquiry over a stockpile of issues and matters. 

And that vote you want is obviously moving further and further off by the day as the pile grows. 

You wanted a coup the day he was inaugurated.  His offense is being elected by the deplorables.

bruce MN
Advisor

I know you can’t as it might give you the hives, or in a worst case lead to your excommunication or tank your salvation, but try for a little while to simply read the news of the day. 

fwiw, I make a point of reading the sources that steer and guide you. Informative if nothing else.