cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: There is no whistler blower

You mean the fake news out lets that promised man made global warming is going to destroy the plant. Or that Trump was installed by putin. Why should we waste our time.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Looking more and more like I was right, there is no whistleblower.

Yes we were interested in having the whistleblower come forward. Our primary–

MARGARET BRENNAN: Not anymore?

REP. SCHIFF: Well our primary interest right now is making sure that that person is protected. Indeed, now there’s more than one whistleblower, that they are protected. And given that we already have the call record, we don’t need the whistleblower who wasn’t on the call to tell us what took place during the call. We have the best evidence of that. We do want to make sure that we identify other evidence that is pertinent to the withholding of the military support, the effort to cover this up by hiding this in a classified computer system. We want to make sure that we uncover the full details about the conditionality of either the military aid or that meeting with Ukraine’s president. It may not be necessary to take steps that might reveal the whistleblower’s identity to do that. And we’re going to make sure we protect that whistleblower.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Schiff says we don't need a whistle blower because we have the transcript. He also says we don't need a quid pro quo because.......well, because there is none in the phone call. I guess we have to impeach because we have to impeach. But according to Bruce John Solomon is the problem.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Orange man bad

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Frankly I never realize how

Fruity you people are or becomming.

There is a reason whistle blowers

Are protected.....trump has already

Made threats.

Do you realize how much guts

It takes to say the president did

Wrong... And the threats....and

Your job ....

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Lololol....

What you are calling a whistle blower is not.... they did not follow protocol for whistle blowing...they will actually be prosecuted for attempting to leak information for political purposes.

This is a real war on whistleblowers....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/16/whistleblowers-double-standard-obama-david-petraeus-...

All one has to do to know the truth is realize everything you say is projection.  

Journalists that hadn't broken the law also used to be protected....before Obama

https://www.wired.com/2013/05/doj-got-reporter-phone-records/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/21/sharyl-attkisson-you-know-the-obama-white-house-s...

I'm glad you cry so much...it really gives a great opportunity to correct the record.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

There is no whistle blower. The transcript proves it was all a lie. If it were not a lie Schiff wouldn't have to make up out of thin air what is in the transcript. He would just read from it word for word. But Schiff lied about what is in the phone call and he is lying about there being a whistle blower. There is none to testify because there is no whistle blower. This is the Brett Kavanaugh case on steroids. This is Jesse Smollet on steroids. This is just more fake news from the fake stream media. Once again they have made a complete and total fool of you. I feel sorry for you. I honestly do. You are like the guy the scammers cheated out of his retirement money. They say just send us a little more and you will get it back 10 fold. And so you send them another check. Pitiful.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

It's obviously a false narrative, but they also thought the President would never release the transcript.

It is as false as Ford's testimony, but they had to have another Ford to write the narrative under.  A name had to be given to the inspector general.  

What is interesting is not only who that name is, but who provided that information to them as well.  

Since the name that wrote the "best written whistleblower document of all time", coordinated with Schiff prior to going to the ICIG, they are not a whistleblower.  And because of such, an investigation into leaking will be carried out.  This will not end here, and this will not end well for Schiff.

The ICIG (corrupt or not) said the source had arguable political bias, so a name was provided.  One that the ICIG would be speaking with if they have not already.