cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There we have it.

S&P must be proud now as to how they induced all the stock market nervous nellies to sell on the low and lose billions.  They themselves have been repig supporters for far too long.  The scare of he credit downgrade had the desired effect on the Obama administration for no logical reason but it proves, after the market regained its feet, that the problem is political NOT fiscal.

The Tea party have proven again they are nothing but a rogue love child of the Repigs and their adopted parents are Palin and Beck, bless their little cotton socks. They will go on to be a thorn in the side of the Obama administration until his is defeated then  rejoin their old buddies on the Hill to rejoice in the plundering of a government which could have restructured the human face of the US.  They are the biggest political opportunists to have ever drawn breath. The irony is they stand for something different, so they think, but in reality they are more of the same old repig policies.

Mitt Romney is waiting around the corner for the right opportunity to burst into the race of POTUS.  The godbothering billionaire is akin to the opportunists in the Tea Party.  Very cunning indeed but most of those prayer mumblers do not care about God, just the money.  The sad part about the american political race is how it works.  The deeper the pockets the more chance you have being nominated.  That is to say, you buy your nomination.  That is the capitalist system working at its best.  Little wonder that that system ends up with the likes of the brain dead Bush and  will ultimately endorse  another godbotherer in Romney.  Little wonder you guys are in trouble. 

19 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There we have it.

17 views and not one opinion.  Everyone loves honesty until they hear the truth.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Admittedly, I know nothing about the stock market except that I know billions of dollars are lost all too often.  However, I don't understand why the market goes down when holders of stock panic on a rumor and sell their stock.  Why does it go down? Someone has to be buying if everyone is selling.  Buying is waht makes it go up doesn't it.  And also, it would seem to be a pretty good deal for someone with a lot of money to start a rumor and then start buying at a much lower rate when the fools start to panic.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your original post was an opinion, not the "truth."  Maybe nobody is interested in your opinion.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: GREAT POST!!!!.

gooboy has no concept of ecomomics all most as bad as obamo--if he did he would knbow the tea party represents anerica --lets test his iq or lack of ---name 1 problem with the tea party

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks.  Gough has trouble separating the truth from his opinion and there is a huge difference.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My post was the truth but is not your opinion, that is where we differ apart from politics.  If it was all lies as you suggest, why did you read it then respond.   You can always tell if you hit the mark as no one has answers except stupid Mollie who waits until the likes of you bubble up, then he chimes in to congratulate you.  It must be satisfying to know you have reached the inner sanctum of intellectual capacity when Mollie approves of your thoughts.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It is ironic that on this very thread we have the guru of the stock market, the one and only Mollie.  Now, with all the financial skills he has of running three companies and investing in stocks and bonds, all the time,  he will no doubt chime in with his expertise and enlighten all us poor souls.   Over to you Moll. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Gough has trouble separating the truth from his opinion and there is a huge difference.

No I don't.  It is you who have a problem with understanding some one else's politic opinion.  You do not have the capacity to be bi partisan.  This forum is full of right wing nuts and when the likes of me hit below the belt, the automatic reaction is to denegrate anything I say, whether it be truthful or not.  Then religion, like scum on water, surfaces and further ridicule of my non religion warms the insides some more.   You don't have the capacity to debate anything. You are tunnel visioned without exception. Then, you accept congratulations from the biggest mental vacuum on this site, Mollie. 

Next thing you will be "hooking up" ay Moll.  Gotcha sucker.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Relittle gooboy

the challenge was to  tell what was wrong with the tea party--but as alwys you failed to debate the post just went off on a childish rant--and we will be buying stock this week in a weak market--dont you wish you could