cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

These words are too big for Trump to use !!

In a move that makes my jaw drop, the white house has "forbidden" the CDC  ((Centers for Disease Control)) to use the following

words...........

DISCLAIMER

THE FOLLOWING WORDS LISTED MAY BE TO BIG OR COMPLEX FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, OR FIND OBJECTIONABLE

OR ARE FAKE TERMS

The words on the forbidden list:

VULNERABLE

ENTITLEMENT

DIVERSITY

TRANSGENDER

FETUS

EVIDENCE-BASED

SCIENCE-BASED

I just find this so stupid I can't even find the words to express my feelings.  This agency is to help protect us from something that is 

attacking us all the time, disease !!!

to say we can't have "evidence-based" or "science-based".....just what are we to measure possible treatments and other such things 

I would hope to god they were based on evidence or science.....or are they supposed to call trump up and he goes 

inny-minny-minny-moe......on what we should use for a disease or the like.......just how uttlerly stupid are they ????

fetus....I think we all know what one is, common talk in biology.....but no....it doesn't exist anymore......what are we supposed to say,

trump......a bun in the oven ??

transgender.....while it does not come up in every converstation.........they do exist......what does trump want us to say.......oh let me

guess......oh I can't use that word here.

diversity.......oh that's right........there is not supposed to be any, i'm right.....your wrong......and anything you say is fake news

entitlement.....can't use that word either......I suppose the allowable word is "rich"

vulnerable.....in trumps world, that means democrat

I'm sorry, but forbidding a agency that is based on science and the best for the people of the country, to limit what words they

can and can not say that are so basic terms........

maybe CDC should ask the white house if they can use the word stupid......in which they define as white house

8 Replies

George Carlin had a bit

About the seven words you couldn’t use......... but that was a comedy act.

this looks like the act of censorship by an autocrat. They start slow and small to see if anyone objects and then it grows from there.

I saw on here yesterday, a Trumpstamp was fine with this ..... SAD !

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: George Carlin had a bit

Barry Hussein Zero made the words "Radical Muslim Terrorist, verboten. 

Those words actually kill American people, like you and me. 

Cities like Chicago are run by anti-American leadership that have their streets active killing fields. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: These words are too big for Trump to use !!

No Craig he didn’t. You’re a DS liar!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Well you got suckered in again by the fake hews media making you progressives look like fools.

snip-

Amazing: The "banned" words were never banned, and were dreamed up as part of a list of suggested guidelines for budget documents by career (non-Trump-appointed) bureaucrats who were trying to avoid 'triggering' Congressional Republicans through the inclusion of those terms.  So this entire freakout was based on comprehensively fake news -- yet it's virtually guaranteed that multiple days of dramatic news stories and breathless social media posts left a widespread and false impression on millions of news consumers.  Many Americans do not trust the press for precisely this reason, and Trump-hostile journalists keep soiling their own reputations by reporting and repeating overwrought or totally inaccurate stories that happen to align with their pre-existing biases.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/12/19/fake-news-no-trump-admin-conservatives-at-the-cdc...

• Guess so.
  • i was wrong.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Doesn't matter. The fake news media got their narrative out there. Trump is a dictator. Now it time to move on to fake news about the tax cut.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

S,P,C,F,C,M and T.

Jumped too soon RJ.  They are still there’s.