cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Thinking of supporting Jeb Bush at the caucuses

Well, here`s my thinking.  Trump and Cruz are going to have no problem getting votes, at this point my vote won`t matter one of them will handily win without me.   In the long game a GOP establishment candidate will emerge and will probably become president, so it would behoove someone to pick a establishment candidate that would be most palatable and with me, that is Jeb Bush.

If Jeb could come out of Iowa 4th behind Trump, Cruz and Rand Paul that would be ideal.  I would like to see Lindsey Graham last, then Kaisch, then Rubio all in last place going into the New Hampshire primaries.  It`s kind of like your basketball brackets where you end up rooting for teams that you don`t like only to further your favorite team.   Smiley Happy

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Thinking of supporting Jeb Bush at the caucuses

You have said many times that you will be supporting tRump.

If you renege, you will be sued, lose the farm and will have to depend on the good graces of your fellow man.

Honored Advisor

I still probably will reward Trump for his fearless honesty with my support on caucus day, because without that great man, the GOP would be a lilly-livered damned mess right now.   Watching iowa Press last night, I got to thinking...the Iowa caucus is just the first step, a "establishment" candidate will emerge to challenge the "Liberty" candidate and right now f***ing Rubio is in chute #1.  I don`t want that, Jeb is my favorite establishment candidate, so I hope Jeb comes out of Iowa strong...not number 1 or 2 but strong.   Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

So you don't want Christie implementing a "no fly" zone over Syria, shooting down Russian planes and igniting WW Ill?

If Christie didn't create his own exit from the race by his own words, the republican electorate is really messed up.

Kudos to Rand Paul for pointing out what a crazy person Chrsitie is.

Of course, the Hillary said almost the same things eight years ago, and she still has great support among her fruitloops.

Lindsey Graham...another Republican fruitloop in spades, and Kasich, too. Huckabee, not so much...pretty smart guy.

THe "big three"  should be Trump for "telling it like it is", Rand Paul for trying to figure out exacatly "what it is", and Ted Cruz for actually knowing "what it is".

Senior Contributor

Your pal Steve King wants  the Cuban.  NO not that Cuban, the other one Smiley Very Happy

Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Your pal Steve King wants  the Cuban.  NO not that Cuban, the other one Smiley Very Happy

image.gif

Veteran Advisor

Do you really think trump is tough?  Really? You really like putrid and think he is tough.  He is a lot tougher than trump. I think trump would sqeal like a stuck hog if someone got in his face.  Trump talks a good fight but he hasn't said a single word about HOW he would accomplish anything he has promised!  Nor how he would pay for it.  I'm sure he honestly believes what he is saying but that doesn't make it correct nor what America is all about!  I realize that you folks don't like most things that this country stands for but that's ok.  That is one of your rights but when you want to deny those very same rights to people you don't think are worthy or are doing things you feel are against your religion, then you are in the wrong.  I just typed a phrase that you should pay attention to--"... Against YOUR religion..."  Our Constitution,you know the one you say liberals don't pay any attention to.  The one your last president referred to as "a ***damned piece of paper!' That constitution gives  EVERYONE AND EVERY RELIGION the same rights as everyone  else!!  Another thing, because someone does something that is against the rules of the Christian religion, that IS NOT an attack on Christanity!!