cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: This Probably Belongs in Marketing

IH - it has nothing to do with our "grain commitments", and a whole lot to do with deciding that we are going to scrap the trade agreements that we have around the world, in exchange for a "BBD"  -  Bigger, Better Deal because now we have a so called president that is this whiz at the art of the deal.  What a joke.....art of the deal.  The only thing that our so called president is really, really good at, is lying.   And if I were one of the buyers in a foreign government, I would tell the US to "stick it", and look for supplies elsewhere, substitute what I could, or simply go without.   

You think that Mexico is going to be the only one sourcing commodities elsewhere....think again.   Of course, BA is waiting for you all to go broke anyway, so he can get his kids into farming cheap.  Just what I would want....a Self Proclaimed "BIG SHOT" at the FB, wanting farmers in this country to go broke.....and he's looked up to as one of the top dogs on this site....go figure.  But then, Trump got elected, and it looks like Roy-boy might to.   Go figure..... 

Tick Tock......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!

Jen 

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

These trade deals are not there just to support you or farmers. It is for the betterment of the whole country. This me me me thinking is what got us into this mess in the first place.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sorry Ol' Al, but your off the base with this one.   This one deals with backing out of a TRADE AGREEMENT, because our el presidente' has a bee in his bonnet and thinks we can do better.  If, in any trade agreement, someone does better, then someone does worse....comprehende?

Put it this way....you sell a bushel of grain to your neighbor at an agreed upon price, and quality.  But, after you sign it, you decide that  you want more.  Would you ever, EVER do a trade again with that neighbor?  I tell you what, unless I really, really needed what he was selling, he could kiss off.  

If el presidente' had followed all the rules, that allowed the rules to be changed and when, no big deal.   But that's not what I gather occurred here.  He didn't like the DEAL, and, like he does all his DEALS, is now trying to screw other nations, thinking that they will bow to the US.  Well guess what?  Like Mexico, there are others willing to step up to the plate and sell what they need.  And, mark my words, it will be a long time before they step up and buy American, if they don't have to.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Stop and take a look around your house. How much of the stuff was made with American hands?  Again these trade deals have been dicked up for years and it is not just farmers that need to be considered. On and check out your car.. American? Not hardly most of the parts are made somewhere else.

hardnox
Advisor

EU to sign a free trade agreement with Mercusor (SA).

The world is moving forward without Good People.