Highlighted
Advisor

This explains a lot

24 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: This explains a lot

@rawhide wrote:

the kid had a real good upbringing http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639613/Virgin-killers-father-sells-erotic-photographs-naked...

A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.

Is that a threat? Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't beleive he was talking to you!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

According to that definition, I would say the capitalist system more closely fits the description. When the top 5 % have all the assets will you then make them pay their share?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't beleive he was talking to you!

He put in my statement a progressive society is a violent society. Then proceeded to tell me how some one is going to blow my head off if I don't stick it back into the Bible. As I said before, a progressive society is a violent society. A society which believes in the survival of the fittest. Guess you completely missed the irony of his post. He proves my point.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

According to that definition, I would say the capitalist system more closely fits the description. When the top 5 % have all the assets will you then make them pay their share?

There is nothing moral about forcing one group of people to give money to another.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

Is that a threat?Nothing of the sort.  If I were to threaten you I would come and visit. Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? Stop being so silly over your ratbag god and settle down. You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.Ooooooooooh forgive me oh silly boy.  I hope a few caustic words didnt upset you too much.  Say a few Hail mary's, take a bex and lie down.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@kraft-t wrote:

There is nothing moral about forcing one group of people to give money to another.

How would you know anything about morals with a statement like that.