cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: This explains a lot


@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:
A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.

Is that a threat?Nothing of the sort.  If I were to threaten you I would come and visit. Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? Stop being so silly over your ratbag god and settle down. You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.Ooooooooooh forgive me oh silly boy.  I hope a few caustic words didnt upset you too much.  Say a few Hail mary's, take a bex and lie down.


 


Well tell me then Gouchy, who is it that is going to blow my head off it I don't do as you say? You don't seem to have the guts to back your words.

 

As I said Gouch, a progressive society is a violent society. Thanks for proving me correct.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: This explains a lot

Rawhide, have you seen any of his photos? Hardly porn!! But I guess for you seeing a naked woman in any form causing you to have impure thoughts!!
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: This explains a lot

do you think the boy took his dad to school on "what does your daddy do?" day? I don't care about the pictures but i wonder if the boy did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This explains a lot


@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:
A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.
Above is what I said.  Where does it say I was to do it?  You are the gutless monkey, hiding behind your guns and bible.  Grow up you wimp.

 

Is that a threat?Nothing of the sort.  If I were to threaten you I would come and visit. Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? Stop being so silly over your ratbag god and settle down. You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.Ooooooooooh forgive me oh silly boy.  I hope a few caustic words didnt upset you too much.  Say a few Hail mary's, take a bex and lie down.


 


Well tell me then Gouchy, who is it that is going to blow my head off it I don't do as you say? You don't seem to have the guts to back your words.

 

As I said Gouch, a progressive society is a violent society. Thanks for proving me correct.


 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This explains a lot


@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:
A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.

Is that a threat?Nothing of the sort.  If I were to threaten you I would come and visit. Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? Stop being so silly over your ratbag god and settle down. You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.Ooooooooooh forgive me oh silly boy.  I hope a few caustic words didnt upset you too much.  Say a few Hail mary's, take a bex and lie down.


 


Well tell me then Gouchy, who is it that is going to blow my head off it I don't do as you say? You don't seem to have the guts to back your words.

 

As I said Gouch, a progressive society is a violent society.That is another false statment.  If you have a glance as Wikis definition you will find it makes no reference to violence at all.  You might have added a few flourishes to suit who you call progressives but the attachment of violence is a figment of your imagination  Thanks for proving me correct.I proved nothing for you but the fact you are a loopy nut job.


Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: This explains a lot


@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:
A progressive society is a violent society. All morality is replaced with survival of the fittest. To the progressives the kid did nothing wrong, it is the fault of law abiding gun owners.

YOU HAVE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT. GET YOUR BOOF HEAD BACK IN THAT SILLY BIBLE BEFORE SOME ONE BLOWS IT OFF.
Above is what I said.  Where does it say I was to do it?  You are the gutless monkey, hiding behind your guns and bible.  Grow up you wimp.

 

Is that a threat?Nothing of the sort.  If I were to threaten you I would come and visit. Are you willing to kill me because you disagree with my view point? Stop being so silly over your ratbag god and settle down. You are over the line with that sickening and disgusting post.Ooooooooooh forgive me oh silly boy.  I hope a few caustic words didnt upset you too much.  Say a few Hail mary's, take a bex and lie down.


 


Well tell me then Gouchy, who is it that is going to blow my head off it I don't do as you say? You don't seem to have the guts to back your words.

 

As I said Gouch, a progressive society is a violent society. Thanks for proving me correct.


 


You're just like Obama, can't back your words, you draw a red line and then run and hide. Typical of all bullies. You want some one to blow my head off because you don't have the guts to do it yourself. Oh, I forgot, you don't have the gun to do it with. The queen took it from you. Poor little fella. May Almighty God have mercy on you on the day of judgement.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This explains a lot


You're just like Obama, can't back your words, you draw a red line and then run and hide. Typical of all bullies. You want some one to blow my head off because you don't have the guts to do it yourself. Oh, I forgot, you don't have the gun to do it with. The queen took it from you. Poor little fella. May Almighty God have mercy on you on the day of judgement.

It is a shame you can't read with skill because if you could you would accept I did not I would. You are provoking an argument that does not exist. You are out of ammo on your stupid statement and don't want to back out

The queen never took anyone's guns here. We had the guts to admit there was too many deaths for no reason and gave them to the government and got paid to do it. You are too stupid to see there is a problem with too many guns so the will to rectify the situation is a long way off. Do they make you feel brave? Look how tough you are. It is the guns which makes you yanks loud mouth idiots.

Your reference to guts falls on deaf ears and the irony of you spruiking about how free and brave you lot supposed to be. What bollocks. Doing what we did takes guts comrade but you also need a brain to think first. Stick to your filthy book of lies. It is good enough for you bible bashing freaks. And tell your god to show me no mercy when I die especially if it originated from a request from a nut like you.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: This explains a lot


@gough whitlam wrote:

You're just like Obama, can't back your words, you draw a red line and then run and hide. Typical of all bullies. You want some one to blow my head off because you don't have the guts to do it yourself. Oh, I forgot, you don't have the gun to do it with. The queen took it from you. Poor little fella. May Almighty God have mercy on you on the day of judgement.

It is a shame you can't read with skill because if you could you would accept I did not I would. You are provoking an argument that does not exist. You are out of ammo on your stupid statement and don't want to back out

The queen never took anyone's guns here. We had the guts to admit there was too many deaths for no reason and gave them to the government and got paid to do it. You are too stupid to see there is a problem with too many guns so the will to rectify the situation is a long way off. Do they make you feel brave? Look how tough you are. It is the guns which makes you yanks loud mouth idiots.

Your reference to guts falls on deaf ears and the irony of you spruiking about how free and brave you lot supposed to be. What bollocks. Doing what we did takes guts comrade but you also need a brain to think first. Stick to your filthy book of lies. It is good enough for you bible bashing freaks. And tell your god to show me no mercy when I die especially if it originated from a request from a nut like you.

Loud mouth idoits??? You're the one talking about blowing some ones head off. What you going to use, your pocket knife. I guess the gueen does allow you a pocket knife dosn't she? Or do you have to register that also? How much will she pay you for a good hardly used pocket knife?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This explains a lot

Yeah. Loud mouth idiots. Your guns did do you any good when you marched through the jungle whooping and hollering in Vietnam. Yeah. Loud mouth idiots. Little wonder you list 55,000 marines but I suppose you would rather forget that tactic so I won't bring it up.

But I sense your frustration is coming to a boil. Your precious little religious mouth is about to blurt out some resembling a swear word, like wee poo or b um.

What's up comrade? I am getting under your skin? Be careful you might blow a gasket. I will pray that god forgives you for your evil thoughts about me.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: This explains a lot


@gough whitlam wrote:
Yeah. Loud mouth idiots. Your guns did do you any good when you marched through the jungle whooping and hollering in Vietnam. Yeah. Loud mouth idiots. Little wonder you list 55,000 marines but I suppose you would rather forget that tactic so I won't bring it up.

But I sense your frustration is coming to a boil. Your precious little religious mouth is about to blurt out some resembling a swear word, like wee poo or b um.

What's up comrade? I am getting under your skin? Be careful you might blow a gasket. I will pray that god forgives you for your evil thoughts about me.


Awwww poor little feller. You're trying soooooo hard. God Bless you Gouch, the Holy Spirit is already at work now because you no longer want to blow my head off. Praise Almight God for all of His goodness.