cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

This is becoming an interesting SCOTUS

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/29/supreme-court-allows-eviction-ban-497090

The majority doesn’t seem to have become as bonded by the Grand Fusion as much of the rest of the current right. 

3 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: This is becoming an interesting SCOTUS

(politicosupreme courtevictionban - The majority doesn’t seem to have become as bonded by the Grand Fusion as much of the rest of the current right.) 

You and the rest of the winger party were the one's that were throwing hissy fits during confirmation hearings, making up fake news, storming the senate building, etc.

I don't agree with this decision as it's time for lazy a--es to get back to work and pay rent - but they didn't ask me.

Interesting, I have a friend whom has some rentals in a college town, 2 are rented by professors whom have had their salary paid all along, they haven't paid rent since March 2020.  My understanding is that this landlord is being reimbursed, or at least partially reimbursed by the tax payer for lost rent - but professors getting paid North of $100,000 stiffing their landlord.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

$100,000 AGI liberal households usually have at least $100,000 in credit card debt, a home mortgage of $400,000, vehicle loans up to the $100K mark, and if you throw in a couple of snotty college aged kids that pass on the free tuition where dad/mom work and want to go someplace else, you come up with severe negative cash flow very quickly.

So none of that is surprising. The guy in the farmer hat with the dirty blue jeans probably can buy the liberal professor out lock, stock and barrel many times over. Hey, with negative net worth, even a kid with a $1 could.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/29/supreme-court-allows-eviction-ban-497090

The majority doesn’t seem to have become as bonded by the Grand Fusion as much of the rest of the current right. 

Remember you disgusting fùcks calling kavanaugh a rapist?