cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

This is for r3020.

Hey r3020,

I happened upon this recently while looking for something else and realized that I'd never sent it to you years ago, so here you go.  Smiley Happy  I'm never going to progress beyond where it is now, so I hope you like it as-is.  Smiley Happy  There is an obvious perspective error in regard to the back wheels, sorry about that.  Smiley Wink  Cheers!

r3020pencil.png

If you'd like to download and keep a higher resolution copy, this is the link to use. Right click here and choose save-as.

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: This is for r3020.

Thank you Craig's bro. That is a nice picture. Hope all is well with you.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

All is fine, could always use more paying jobs -- way too many non-paying ones keeping me busy.  Smiley Tongue

I remember three, maybe four years ago, you wanted me to draw a JD model B with spokes -- so how did it come out?  Was this about like what you had in mind?  I had originally planned to airbrush it and all, but meh.  Smiley Tongue

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

All is fine, could always use more paying jobs -- way too many non-paying ones keeping me busy.  Smiley Tongue

I remember three, maybe four years ago, you wanted me to draw a JD model B with spokes -- so how did it come out?  Was this about like what you had in mind?  I had originally planned to airbrush it and all, but meh.  Smiley Tongue

@Craig's Brother wrote:

That is a very good sketch. What I had envisioned was green with yellow lettering, yellow spokes and rims, with black tires. I am in no way disappointed, I like the sketch very much. I do thank you for your time and effort.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:
That is a very good sketch. What I had envisioned was green with yellow lettering, yellow spokes and rims, with black tires. I am in no way disappointed, I like the sketch very much. I do thank you for your time and effort.

When I started working on this project, I posted this logo proof here.

The plan at the time was to airbrush the whole thing, but meh.  Smiley Tongue  Do you know when it was I uploaded this proof?  The server has the answer, if you query this image.  "Last-Modified: 'Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:56:47 GMT'" which would be nearly five years ago now.  Smiley Tongue

Maybe someday I'll finish it, who knows.  Smiley Wink

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's the color. Guess finishing it would be no worse than any of the othet unpaid jobs.Smiley Wink