henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: This is funny

Not as funny as Dump raping the American flag in public.  Hee hee hee

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Classic

(Not as funny as President Trump raping the American flag in public.)

Put up up or shut up there henrick, show us the picture or video that you have that shows your allegation. 

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Google 2020 CPAC Eddy boy.  Looks like he climaxed on the back of the flag with the expression on his face.  

Also,  Google Trump and Ivanka in back seat of limo.  She appears 10 years old but sitting on daddy’s lap with Dump’s hands by her crotch.  That’s were his statement of “grab them by the *****” originated from.   Hee hee hee

More evidence of Dump molesting Ivanka than for the Big Lie.  Hee hee hee

Surpised you don’t remember the flag thing as it was 2 years ago, shows how short your attention span is. But you are one of the uneducated Dump likes so not surprised 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Google 2020 CPAC Eddy boy.)

Just watched that one...again....where President Trump hugs the flag while saying I love the flag, I love America, and then kisses the flag.  Show us the one where President Trump is raping and climaxing on the America flag - put up or shut up henrik.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

He was standing behind the flag where his mushroom head was violating the flag. Prove me wrong.   

You know kinda like show me the fraud on the 2020 elections.  

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(He was standing behind the flag where his mushroom head was violating the flag. Prove me wrong.)   

The video proves you wrong.

And thus you don't have any pictures or videos showing President Trump raping and climaxing on the American flag.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

You don’t have evidence of the Big Lie but you continue to vomit Dump’s talking points 

Besides, mushroom boy is so small, you couldn’t see it Ed.  Source: Stormy Daniels. Hee hee hee

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

That is funny.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Looks like you have to hump an electric car to get it to the charging station. No wonder dems love them so much.