cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

This isn't news

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/25/inside_thad_cochrans_comeback_gop_incumbents_incredible_mississippi_...

All things considered, black folks with very real experience tend to fear the aristocracy less than they do the white folks who were competing with them for the sharecrop farms.

15 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Declaration of terminality

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: This isn't news

That is a good article to read for anyone that doesn`t understand why the national debt is $17 Trillion and growing.  Here you have Cochran, that scares Black Democrats that "Hey, I`m everything that ya`ll hate old, white, rich guy...but Mcdaniel will be worse!  So, git off your black asses vote for me if you know what`s good for you!"    Fast forward a few hours after the primary vote count and they are already saying toCochran "Hey we bailed yo cracker ass out, now what`s in it fo us???".

Read the article people, that explains those that vote for free stuff.  Even though it isn`t about Obama`s elections but the same principle exists of Low Infos picking the taxpayer pocket through the ballot box.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Declaration of terminality

Well, yesterday Knapper was telling us there isn`t a nickels difference between Cochran and McDaniel.  I think Cochran will make nice with the Baggers and if the Baggers have a brain in their heads, they will support him.  Because the only shot we have of impeaching Obama, is to retake the senate....oooops, did I say that out loud?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I keep hearing "impeach Obama"! On what grounds? Because you hate him isn't grounds!
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

We don't need to impeach Zero, just contain him. He will be worth more as an example of "what failure looks like" than anything else. That will make it easier to connect him to Hillary Rodham and give the GOP candidate the best shot of winning, possible. Just look at this like a chess board. Containment is the best strategy, at this point.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Thanks for the non-answer.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re:Amazingly the state of Mississippi

which has a sizable percentage of black residents persuaded on republican to consider that they could vote and vote for me!. Now the loser is complaining that maybe the winner won by nonrepublican votes.

What a shock to finally realize that the competition is all about winning votes, no matter who the voters are. Open primaries give the people the option to vote for who they want to. One could argue that the tea baggers aren't real repulicans either. I wouldn't want nazis voting in my primary either.

It's just the same old same old. The teabaggers cannot stand losing. And Like ISIS they won't accept the result.They wanted to replace a conservative republican senator with a nazi idealogue. Can't stand a half a loaf again. So i guess they will grab their ball and their bat and go home again.

Perhaps in the distance I hear the playing of taps at the grave site of the teabaggers.

Dare i mention that stunning sarah and crazy cruz were abject failures in Oklahoma! Bwa hahaha!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yeah this time Mitt will win!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Who are you replying to? When you use your phone to make replies, it gets placed under the thread starter, instead of the post you are replying to. Therefore, unless you cut and paste some of the post you are replying to, no one will understand what you are talking about.........but I doubt if they will, anyway. Smiley Wink