cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:Amazingly the state of Mississippi

If you want to see some nazis, go to a democrat rally. Big controlling government , spying NSA!, SIEG HEIL!!!!!!
Veteran Advisor

Re: Declaration of terminality

Did Ted Cruz change his name to "Mitt"?

I don't think it's going to be a Jeb Christy, this time.
hardnox
Advisor

Re: This isn't news

As per my post titled "Real deal on the GOP", I'm actually all for Brat or McDaniel, as opposed to Cantor or Cochran, if they'd actually show up to HFT hearings, etc.

While I remain skeptical of the degree of urgency attached to the various imperatives as I suspect those priorities tend to parallel those of their backers who are, shall we say, easily distracted. Gun control and the latest Fox scandal are a lot more interesting than governing.

In regards to this discussion, I'm mostly just pointing out the difficulty of Fox Nation putting together consistent pluralities in the real world. And it is a problem because there are only so many folks who are pure and there's even a tendency to expel those who might display the least hint of impurity.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

It would be funny if not so sad how delusional you are.

2014 & 16 are both going to be very hard on you.  Give serious thought of returning to your true home.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: This isn't news

As fas a the national debt goes, not likely for much of that crowd to acknowledge that about half of that $17 T is due to wars and rich people blowing the system up.

Kind of a tough place to start from and get anywhere useful.

They actually are to be commended for beginning to ask some of the right questions but there are a heckuva lot of ideological roablocks and grievances to be overcome.

Veteran Advisor

You don't seem very gay, today. Smiley Sad