7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This should make your day, too!

Notice the plethora of replies?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ya', I do!! LOL!! There was an article, a few years back that essentially stated the same thing! LOL!! But what the h ell, these people are so wrapped up in the anti-gubment lie, of Ronnie the Raygun, they can't help themselves. They can't help but vote against their own best interests, because that's what Daddy did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: we agree

the rich get richer --we have stock now paying 12 % bad for the midlle class and the poor tho --but i love it

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There really should be some kind of tax on their ignorance and outand out lies.

Oh, and RR should be dug up and impeached !!!

Highlighted
Advisor

I have long maintained the following as one instance:

George I handed Clinton a great setup by steepening the yield curve (Greenspan) so as to let the banks get cleaned up after the S & L crisis ( a moderate recession ensued, as you'd expect),  compromising on a tax increase and letting the Peace Dividend happen rather than fighting it too hard.

What he got for it was to be jettisoned by the lunatics who now run the asylum and, as I noted, an easy run for Clinton as far as the economy was concerned.

Those were 8 career making years for Rush Limbaugh, though.

Clinton is said to have remarked that Obama is luckier than a dog with two d#$%s. Well, likewise.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Cute, chart, too bad it's wrong. I must remind you, my news sources were all right in the last election, your's were wrong. This is what my news source tells me. What this means, is if the Democrats vote, Republicans lose.

http://www.examiner.com/article/poll-80-percent-of-americans-don-t-trust-the-republican-party