cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: This should really make you guys day!

You mean we are better than animals? Two human men laying together is different than to male lions laying together?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Since y'all wnt to get rid of lol the social programs nywy, why don't we just build the biggest, baddest military ever and let the people take care of themselves?  Y'all claim to be better at taking care of your neighbors and the needy anyway so that money is available.  Our military technology is the best in the world.  Disarm who?  We aren't being disarmed.  That's idiotic!  The rabid right are the ones shaking in their boots! 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: A special flock

I can't believe how miserable you must be!  All I can say is that I don't want to be like you or the people you support.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

GTO, I`ll run down Republicans with you all day, but we also have to run down Democrats that will take the rest of our lives, because every day they sink to lower morals than even thought possible.  I`m a Republican for the Guns and lower taxes, Republicans have those 2 issues right.  But politicans regardless of party only care about getting re-elected and that is it, Ron Paul was about the only one that could tell the truth and do what is right and still get elected.

I mean if politics is your job and voting against a war will mean that you probably won`t get re-`elected...most will make their deal with the devil and find a way to vote for the war.

Your statment I'm a Republican for the Guns and lower taxes, shows YOU don't have those issues right. It's the same old thing, voting against your own best interest voters. Guns are not the answer to anything, and Kansas is showing you, that lower taxes is not the answer. Good government is worth more than both, and Republicans can't govern, their priorities have been bought and paid for by the Koch bros. and the rest of big business.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Hate Bill ( HB2) was passed in the night with ZERO pubic input or debate !!!

You call that democratic ????

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

"Taxpayers for Sanders"

Think those bumperstickers would go over better than the

"I gave my BERNIE SANDERS bumpersticker to a guy that didn't have one"?

Hillary is looking better by the day....8 more years of the Clintons...find another

Greenspan and start up the party again.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: It's not other peoples money!

I know you are just BSing us with your ridiculous statements like you just posted about liberals paying taxes.  However, I do have a question for you.  Do you think it is OK for the large corps of this country to avoid paying the legal taxes they owe by hiding their money off shore?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Ask Hillary why she has hers stashed there. You will then have your answer...

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Someday, historians will write about the downfall of the American Republic, and

the Clintons are going to be remembered like Nero was in Rome. I wonder who

became the bag man for moving money around once Vincent Foster got offed.

The little bit I ever read about him, it appears he had his hands dirty for Hillary all

the time, from white water scams, to moving Clinton money offshore. You just

wonder what that relationship was all about...what he got out of it before he said,

enough was enough...turned in his resignation...and was promptly shot.

Re: A special flock

Look on the bright side, Red.

You'll probably never have to file a tax return with more than $300K AGI and you'll get a better deal on your healthcare.

You probably won't even be a recipient in an estate worth more than $7M.

What's the worry?